hi

15 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2011 21:03:56 by zilly1 | Go to original / last post
picko's Profile
picko

In: wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi joined last nite ,thought i wud give it ago ,my names picko ,i ride a hayabusa and just doing up a gsxr 1100 wp.interested in meeting new mates for ride outs and rallies etc,i live on the wirral and am nearly 42                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hiya Picko welcome to the site mate loads happnin we are off to barmouth next weekend if you fancy a weekend camp just turn up and enjoy the fun                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome have fun just jump in Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
picko's Profile
picko

hi all avin bak op on friday so goin to b out ov action for a while ,but thanx for invite                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

hi picko, welcome and enjoy Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

welcome to BM mate hope back opp works out have to put comp screen on the ceiling so you can see it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
picko's Profile
picko

cheers mate,i shudnt be lookin at celing for too long,hope to bak on bike soon,its only a slip disc,minor op really,will soon be rippin the arse out ov me busa                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hi and welcome to the madhouse :)

Plenty of stuff coming up to keep you busy and amused :)

BJ x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

welcome picko you see the type of members we are by the picture of the lovely lady above me, she only gets let out at weekends and bank holidays                                                                                                                                                                               
picko's Profile
picko

yer man ,ur all crackers,in a nice way......                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

wweellccoommee Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

welcome to BM. Jump in with both feet & you'll have a great time Big smile mind you don't eat the crayons or felt tips though...we're running out of em! Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
picko's Profile
picko

iil just eat one a day lol.give u a chance to re-stock Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I dunno how I missed this thread, I didn't go on holiday til the 2nd May. Confused   Hi and welcome to the club picko Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zilly1's Profile
zilly1

In: london

Hi there and wecome                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1244 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption