Album Cover Slated by Nick Gale of Custom Cycles

4 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2011 21:51:59 by ItsMrToYouSonny | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Lady Gaga's new motorbike-themed album artwork - panned by The Guardian as a "cheap Photoshop job" - has received the most damning criticism possible... the bike designer hates it. Nick Gale, of Nick Gale Custom Cycles, agreed for one of his creations to feature on the surrealist pop star's second studio album "Born This Way", but had no idea what the final image would look like. His reaction to the controversial design: "I felt horror. If I'm totally honest. I was horrified. Then I started to see it a bit more tongue in cheek... but it's still not what they led me to believe they were going to be doing. I was very surprised to see a lot of Easy Rider stuff grafted onto my bike. But when you look at it, half of one of my bikes on the new Gaga album is better than none." The bike featured is the "Predator", a second place contender in the 2009 Biker Build Off. Built against the clock in the timed competition, it took just 9hrs 40mins to construct "from the first bolt to firing up the engine".                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hmm she's a bit like marmite really aint she....!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Suzie ... Lmao !!!

How very thrue .                                                                                                                                                                             
ItsMrToYouSonny's Profile
ItsMrToYouSonny

In: Basingstoke

Marmite?  Even if you don't like marmite you can still use it to make veggie gravy.  Can't imagine any possible use for a Lady Gaga CD.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1228 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption