Oil Spill Kills Biker (Bavaria)

12 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2011 02:22:56 by Simon66 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Police in Germany are hunting an unknown perpetrator who threw wine bottles filled with oil onto roads in Bavaria, resulting in the death of a 37-year old biker.   The 37-year-old motorcyclist skidded on an oil slick and crashed head-on into an oncoming passenger car, the married man, father of two children aged five and ten years, died at the scene. The 60-year-old car driver was only slightly injured.Police received calls stating that the deliberate oil spill was not limited to just the one area, at least 10 different locations had been reported where champagne and wine bottles filled with motor oil were strewn across the road.Police do not know if it's the work of a mentally ill person or a kid's prank, however the distance between the locations suggests the offender was able to cover ground quickly.                                                                                                                                                                             
dougal50's Profile
dougal50

In: Burnham on Sea
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There are some seriously deranged people out there ! You have to wonder why.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

That is horrendous news :-(

Thoughts with the guys family                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

on the same line ,, a female biker (37) and and a fire engine collided in Ipswich  Suffolk on Thursday ( sadly she didnt make it ) R.I.P  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Aw no!  Unhappy   Can't stand hearing of bikers dying.  Unfortuantely we might have had a BM member also lost his life this week, I'm just waiting for confirmation before I post more info.   It's a very sad week for bikers.   Please ride safe everyone.  Take care, especially when it's just rained after a month of sunshine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

just read about another biker (Mark G.) male 38 married 3 young kids gone also in Suffolk last saturday (steeple bunstead) Unhappy R.I.P                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

RIP to all those who have lost their lives doing what their heart and soul loves and to those that have lost loved ones xx
i cant Censored believe the evil intentions of some idiots on this planet it makes me darn sick.                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

It is so sad those that have lost but i try think about all the little biker angels floating about ......
so if my time comes thats what i want to do ...
be a biker angel and keep ya all safe as poss xxxx
R I P and thought to family and friends xxxx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Thoughts with all their familes, there by the grace of god ................                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

It make my blood chill when I hear of these deaths - we can all be so careful but it's so often outside intervention that causes the incidents.  Thoughts and prayers to those who have passed on and the family and friends left behind missing them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

had another death last week in suffolk ,  male 40`s ,   (slid into/under a 4x4 with a trailor, not sure if said vechile pulled out into his path or not )                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

A Popular teaching assistant was killed in Peterborough a couple of weeks ago. Can't find the initial report but I think these links say it all about the guys popularity, not just in the area but also with the kids  he worked with.   http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/education_2_171..._1_2827268   http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/health_2_17108/..._1_2830958                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3945 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption