byebye

15 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2011 08:31:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not really important enough to start a new thread, but not appropriate anywhere else!!  Goodbye BM ! and thankyou for teaching me a lot!! My subscription runs out today and won't be renewed, nothing to do with the site, as it is one of the best i've been on..just through personal circumstances!. I wish everyone on here the best.!...hope you all find what you are looking for!.. so it's goodnight from him and its goodnight from me.. ride safe all xx Harley Couple
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Best wishes wherever you end up LC!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

All the best LC :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

All the best L C, take care Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Thanks guys and gals, The subscription runs out on 27th, I thought it ran out when I had the e-mail come through. so I may pop up from time to time till then Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

welcome back (if only for a short while littlechick)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Waving
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bye bye LC hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Take care - Littlechick xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww Pinks, thanks !!!Smile ...Go Lenny!! Lizard
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Spose this ties in with maybe the worst day of my life so far. My son's childhood friend has committed suicide, A boy, just like my son.. plays footie.. comp games...drives like a loonie...talks in grunts if your lucky... gives nothing away. but I remember him as a small child who came to my house and ran around playing with starwars figures and dressing up like captain scarlett. What ever possessed him to take his own life. Hanged himself yesterday. R,I,P,Ollie
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

OMG LC...that is every parents absolute worst nightmare. Words can't convey how sad Thoughts for his family and for you & your family LC...hang on to the golden memories                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

P.M sent Minnie xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for all the p.m's. We will stay in touch xx Thumbs Up. As I said in my first post, I hope everyone finds what they are looking for and are tolerant of other's misdemeanors   xx      bye bye xx    Bomb                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bang....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption