Server problem this weekend

78 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2011 22:04:42 by RobL | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nope... still happening :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Matt ... see above hon pls ... 

This happened when I was looking at the pics for todays Manor cafe run ... at the SAME TIME as Feisty's error

And I am still getting it too, but when I close & reopen its sometimes ok                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had problems with logging in and the page loading                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

weird, I can't get it to happen.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Matt Chat just disappeared ... said not available                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Site just dissapeard 

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.bikermatch.co.ukSuggestions:Access a cached copy of www.­bikermatch.­co.­uk/­sites/­bm/­forum/­active_topics.­aspTry reloading: www.­bikermatch.­co.­uk/­sites/­bm/­forum/­active_topic...opics.­aspSearch on Google:                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea i had to bounce the server to apply a change I made.   I've seen the error now.  Doesn't make sense.  Everything is as it was before.   Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

please post in this topic if you get errors, include the URL/Address of the page and also how many seconds it took to generate the page (should see the number at the bottom of the screen)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=4

Page generated in 11.2344 seconds. There are 1172 users online now.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

I can't figure it out.  It's fine for me, but not you.  Geek
Logout and back in again please (clears your session)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

done that after each error Cry

hope tomorrow will be better, have to call it a night now as I have a meeting tomorrow early                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

seems ok for me at the minute Boss Man :)                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

seems ok this morning boss :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Still ok for everyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

hate to rain but I have just suffred this issue too.  Not on all topics but on occasional ones.   Almost as if the index is not getting searched quick enough.  Most of the issues I get the system times out and I get the script error message relating to 'it took too long to run'                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

i really can't get the error to pop up.   All the indexes are fine and they rebuild every night.  I've really no idea why it would just suddenly freeze then continue as normal again                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Not had it again yet Matt so fingers crossed!!   Maybe it just needs to catch up with us lot!!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

just completed a full rebuild of the indexes in the database.   Started a trace for database deadlocks and also for large queries (that take too long to run).   See what comes from that                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Sorry I had to just take the site down for a moment. Gonna keep happening for a few hours while I update a few more things.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Touch wood (I really just did) I've not had any problems since I made a load of changes earlier.   BUT - it could be when the site gets busy and people are in the chatroom (quite a heavy load on the server).   So, please monitor closely tonight and post updates in here (even if it's working fully for you, I'd like to know that)   cheers                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 926 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption