new to all this

8 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2007 17:30:44 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey how are you all new to this computer lark this looks a good site i need people to ride with anyone dry weather only                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

HIYA  old gixer boy welcome to bm mate.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hi gixer this is a good site i think and nice people on here I am sure you will find lots of people who want to go on rides with you. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what no rain riding    tttt                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi OGB, which area do you live?   I take it you don't ride much then, if ya wait for DRY weather I mean Wink    Try the chat room, most evenings about 9pm-ish (GMT)   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Hi old gixer boy Wink   how you doing? Hilda here Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

big ellllloooooooo gx boy welcome to bm mate, pop in chat an say ellloooooo it get busy bout 9 ish           Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hi and a great big welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2803 seconds. There are 1287 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption