Into the Valley

21 Posts | Latest reply on 02/05/2011 11:57:15 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whoop whoop   I am finally sorted for this one   Wonderful company to share the journey with   CHECK Place to park the car     CHECK Pilly rides into the site   CHECK Loads of fab BM' going  CHECK Fun and dancing, more fun guarenteed CHECK    yep that's me sorted Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Doh ! wish i was going Unhappy Hope you all have a brilliant time and will look forward to seeing pictures after Thumbs Up,,,,,, HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cant wait for it ... woooo hoooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

bring it on - all set to go now :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Nice one Photo Thumbs Up   Party43   Rock DjBananen Smilies105                                                                                                                                                                             
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire

Yep I going, got the Thursday night ticket to, get in there..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Me too. Last year they had real ale for the first time, as Farmyard had previously, but the best stuff went in the first 24hrs (we were still drinking it at dawn). In the circumstances, getting the Thurs ticket too was a must. I feel one heck of a hangover coming on...Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
manhill's Profile
manhill

In: Leeds

What? Only a handful of posts for such a big rally? Must mean everyone is perfectly sorted!
Meanwhile, it looks like I may well have a spare ticket, if anyone is interested. (And a similar probability of a spare pillion from Leeds) (And, spare tent space, come to that..... Evil Smile). Available, as the ads say, as a set, or can split Smile.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I have put up a lift request for this event.  I only need a pilly onto the site (with my gear) from a pub in the local village.   If there is anyone that can help me out, that would be great Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thanks to Violetinferno....I am now sorted for a lift to the site Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
manhill's Profile
manhill

Glad you're sorted BL. I was wondering if I needed to run a shuttle service!
Is anyone bringing some "hey-look-we're-over-here" technology? If not, feel free to wave at any passing white rotary Norton cruising the campsite in a lost sort of way. It'll almost certainly be me!
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Have a great time everyone. Wish i could go :(                                                                                                                                                                             
manhill's Profile
manhill

Spare ticket & pillion now taken. See y'all there tomorrow!

Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Well.... Worra laff that was!   Good to finally meet one or two new friends off here, and to say hello to those i'd met before.   Hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as i did.                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just got back at 1.30ish. Had a great weekend, made a new friend but I didnt see anyone from off here that I could recognise.  Where were you all?.  Thought I would at least see Trish?Bandit Lover after spotting her at Leeds last week.........oh well.  Hope You all had a good weekend too
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

There was a load of us in the marquee last night Clarkee, not neccessarily all together, but we were around.   Sorry i missed you.                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Weirdoraptor, I must have been blind,or just blind drunk. Catch you all again sometime...sorry too                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Sorry I missed you Clarkee....again!!!   So glad that I met you Weirdo Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

"So glad that I met you Weirdo Hug"     You too Trish,  keep smiling  Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Weirdo, check out the Raptors from Norfolk on FB (if you have FB). They are my pals and a sound bunch of weirdo's !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption