Newsletter

34 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2011 12:01:06 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

NO , i didnt , get mine . (is it cos im under the naughty step , and the postman dont deliver to bad boys.............) unless its the one dated march                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML, I know this month's issue was late getting out but it's not THAT late.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sandi,   news items were fine, they're a copy of the latest news topics from the database.  Same as the events.   The recent events are the top events in the database according to how many photos were uploaded to each event                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got mine Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Got mine but must have lost it!!!    Does anyone have the discount code for folk wishing to sign up please?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

NEWSZX9P3F                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

On this months issue of BM newsletter   Membership discount code THIS WEEK only:10% off ALL upgrade prices - NEWSZX9P3F                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Thank you Big smile.   For future reference, can you tell me if we can access the Newsletter from the site?  I've looked but can't see it anywhere Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No BB, the newsletter is compiled by me and Matt then Matt issues it to all those who are in the emailing list.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Any reason why it can't be posted on the site purely for folk like me who lose it.....Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol just don't lose it.   The idea is to have people signed up to the newsletter.  It allows us to send you the info that you might miss on the site.  Also brings people back to the site who've forgotten about it.   Discounts are available in the newsletter as a reward for being on the mailing list.   I'm looking at creating a new format newsletter and automating lots of it.  If I do so then I'll try and make it so it can go on the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm looking at creating a new format newsletter and automating lots of it.  If I do so then I'll try and make it so it can go on the site     Shocked What a way to find out I may become redundant Unhappy *tune your violins*  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol I'll let you run the system still, still needs someone to write a top paragraph, add special news items etc.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption