Cars ?

25 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2011 15:15:50 by pinkstorm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

working with cars everyday, the build quality and drive of a Audi just cant be faulted......but try them all is my advice !!                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Ianhg... have you done much work on Audi, electrics and gearboxes or BMW 320D turbos ?  I'd like to know how common these faults are ?

BM... what model S40 did you have ? Petrol or diesel ?

Andy... the T4 thats the 1.9L turbo petrol isnt it ?  Think the insurance and economy would put me off.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I drive about like Penelope Pitstop im me little red MX5. Never had any problems with it ,but is it a bit "girlie" for a blokeage?? I took advice from people " in the trade" and finally decided on a Mazda after much deliberation, i've not been disappointed Convertible Female
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

drift, keys, remotes ecu's, would have to speak to my dad re engines / gearboxes, i was brought up with my dad having a large garage bodyshop in rusholme manchester, so by the tim i was 14 i was doing head gaskets, gearboxes virtually on my own, all i can say re audis are the build quality it top notch, they drive superb, and the key systems are good and secure too.
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

I love my VW Golf, a bit heavy on the petrol, but i think that is something to do with my foot!!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption