TV show looking for 3 drivers - are you game??

37 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2011 17:44:58 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Reckon you should ghostie lol ...And Loon in a car now that could be intersting Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Going to check my list of voluteers and see how many teams i can submit then you guys will get a pm asking to fill in the blank bits on the form lol oooo and attach a piccy :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

eeekk ... picky ... you can just steal the best ones off our profiles heheheh                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

mmmm now theres a thought lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

NICE ONES JACKIE!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

spoil sport :(                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I'm useless at gaming, I even manage to cock up Angry Birds  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Ok Jackie... Given you asked sooooo nicely, I'll put my name down as an interested party.   Given that I drive RC Cars, Planes, Gliders and Heli's, there's a chance that I'll be able to get my head round this!   Will need as much notice as possible to arrange work etc.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one THAT MAN will compile list and get forms out :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ALl those who have shown an interest i have sent you an email, so can you fill in your part of the form aand send it back to asap ta xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

i'd defo be up for this Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

weve lost a captain , who  else is there ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have spares dont worry lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

is this still on .... and have we dates yet ?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

will know by this Friday if we have been chosen wahooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

where do we get the forms jackie ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

chaos and destruction ,,,, excellente,,,, will look forward to seeing it on tv,,,Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5630 seconds. There are 769 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption