naming bikes

44 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2011 18:57:13 by SuzieSuzuki | Go to original / last post
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hehe i had an old mini 1275 gt (an original austin not leyland) called eczema because the first three letters were `xma`also might have to do with the odd bits of rust here and there as well LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just by the very nature of them, I cant really relate to bikes as female, sorry.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

what feisty, go from 0-60 in seconds.... bite back if you dont know how to treat em....purr like a kitten then bite ya head off like a lion..... not at all female eh!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

my bikes called       Triumph daytona 900    funny thing is i didnt name it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO @ suzi . Lovin it lady                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

My cbf was called Goldie (colour!) and she was certainly a girl with attitude LOL My first car was a morris traveller (yeah showin my age ! ) She was called woody ...not very original i know but it did suit her Big smile ah the memories Thumbs Up.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
neil1340hd's Profile
neil1340hd

In: Ilkeston

i call my 21 year old harley dimond BLACK rattler and my chevy silverado pick-up-truck ...    rolling thunder   ... becouse of the custom exhust sound                                                                                                                                                                              
kev R1's Profile
kev R1

In: Ripon

dont see what all the fuss is about I havn't named any bike but I put NO FEAR EYES ON THEM, so what is that all about                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

new bike will be bumblebee....all will be revealed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

going to call my bike the new Ex to be as it ( she ) keeps costing me money                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao wn                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

My new one is called Black beauty......very apt Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well my Harley has no name, not really into naming bikes.   My Chevy truck was nicknamed Dinky at Barmouth last year, but I prefer to call it "the Audi destroyer" for reasons best not explained to the insurance companies                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

My ER5 was called Rachel, My F650 Funduro was Carole and my ST1300 is Gabrielle. So no you not mad were all differently normal. Who defines what normal is anyway? and why is there no on/off switch on an electric iron??                                                                                                                                                                             
S24_SDJ's Profile
S24_SDJ

In: Huddersfield

Bikes called Russell for some unknown reason...?

My elderly next door neighbour Theresa calls it Timmy after that Timmy Time kids cartoon (like Shaun the Sheep) because when it had snow on in winter, the mirrors looked like ears and with the lights and ram air scoop it looked like a talking sheep.

Strange imagination that woman...
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

havent named any of my bikes - just always call them babe for obvious reasons

Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

My mate named my bike Ruth… reason for it was I seem to choose to go out with guys with biblical names lol… and hey!  us girls don’t let each other down ;-)

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

my old yamaha was called Nipper,, because i was allways nipping out somewhere on it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Harleyphernalia's Profile
Harleyphernalia

In: Llanfairpwll..

My car is called Norm coz its a ford mondeao estate and its boring. My harley is Called Gweneth. and my BMW k100 is called "You Vicious German Bitch", coz it keeps breaking and  has thrown me off. everything else i own at least thinks its called "start you b****d!"                                                                                                                                                                               
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

@harleyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1184 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption