Triumph Storm - comments please

19 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2011 20:17:02 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I love to here any comments on the above bike please - good or bad, thank you Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

It Looks badass.                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Haven't seen it in real life so to speak yet - it looks tidy though contraCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not getting shot of the Harley are you?                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

No, was having a nose about and really liked the look of the Storm.  Continued shared ownership of 'GT' for a while yet LOL

ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Did a lot of the two up pave work at MIRA on that. Its the Badgers Nadgers. Lots of grunt,ground clearance and handles VERY well. Expect to replace footboards reguarly.Big smile I'd have one tomorrow.
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Yep, I'm not at all suprised to hear that ghosthunter - thank you for your message Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsxskye's Profile
Gsxskye

In: Reading

The Storms sounds awesome and looks great                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

now if you could put that engine in the bonny frame id buy it !  saw the thunderbird other day but i thought it looked out of proportion to me like there was a cylinder missing behind the front ? :-S but it looks a usefull tool                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks too much like a drag queen, its lost its triumph identity                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my mate took one out and said after only 5 miles it was uncomfortable and his missus was not impressed either. this guy normally does 200 miles for a run out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

I can't see beyond Triumph although new to biking.  In saying that just looked out the window and the bin men had all stopped and gathered around my Bonneville.  I got that nice feeling and then a sudden panic! LOL

Was looking at the Storm the other day.  Certainly thumbs up. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

no good in wet weather                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

do you think worse that Harley's John? I heard that about the Rocket III in the wet as well........                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Palamie what is your Triumph dealer like - I have heard a few negative remarks about the Glasgow one?  Did you take the Storm out for a test ride?                                                                                                                                                                             
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

Bobkat  the salesman Alan has been brillant.  He is worth meeting. Keeps in touch by email and phone and replies same day no matter the time of day or night if i email.

Only just had the Bonnie through a 6k service and that went well.  I'm sure Triumph has a few probs but yet to see it through my own experience of the dealer.

One exception.  Triumph Sprint GT launched without the topbox being ready.  Due to be fittted next month, thats six months but thats a Triumph Hinkley prob, dealer been very good on news flow or in this case lack of it!
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"It Looks badass."

You know what, it's a style of bike that normally doesn't do it for me.

But I think it looks cool as well.

I quite like the look of the HD (spit, spit, spit) V-Rod Muscle as well.  (What am I saying???)  But I'd never get one.  Not unless I have the money to have a couple of other bikes in the garage (Hondas of course lol) and enough left over to hand to GreasyTony to "sort" the V-Rod for me lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

weve got a brill triumph dealer in york, had a nosey in yesterday and had a good drool,,the storm is neato in my opinion.if you go on you tube and look for motorcycle news , they have a test run on there.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

where in york boody what they called ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption