Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

248 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2011 08:41:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

@pj. Nice to meet you mate. Enjoyed the dancing and crowd(kiddie) control. That was a full house mate.                                                                                                                                                                              
Kwakas75's Profile
Kwakas75

In: Staffordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Paul, ( & hi to anyone else reading! ) a very big thankyou to yourself / your girlfriend, and all others involved to make the camping weekend absolutely brilliant...! I think you should do tours on a regular basis mate! :-) This was my first BM bike meet, and finally doesn't make me a biker virgin any more either...lol! The views in your neck of the woods are stunning; wished I'd took a camera...dohwww!!! I couldn't have wished to meet a more welcoming and friendly bunch of people... and thanks to Bill and all others, who solved my gear problem in the early part of Saturday... look I told ya I dropped my bike alot, what did ya expect!!! ;-)..... Just the one thing to say Paul, next time I think you should actually tell people we are going to be doing some enduro sections... then we can come better prepared...lmao! ( Only joking - keep singing, ya brill!!! :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

@pan   And u 2 mate, was great maybe  a few to many guinness but hay was a brill weekender through, cant wait to the first bm kiss rallly hope to cu there   all the best mate   Pj  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Brilliant weekend Paul, thanks for all the hard work you put in to make it happen, especially as you were in hospital 2 days before!!!!!!!! The campsite was great, better than some we pay to use and only a short walk to the pub. Excellent ride out especially the afternoon bit, probable better than any ride i have organized, can you please let me have the route when i see you. Please pass our thanks on to the pub again for making us so welcome and that singer, i'd recommence you for any event we organize.
 Had a brilliant ride home, a bit late for the group ride as i was still waiting for someone to take there tent down as the group left. Me Nitro, Yid and Sara came back by Aberystwyth, Bala and the Pondarosa, and i stop of at Squires of coarse, over 700 miles for the weekend so i was well chuffed, would recommend Wales to any one who wants stunning scenery.  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile And we are pretty good company too Bill Wink us welsh folks Big smile I passed the Ponderosa on my way home I did look to see if I could see any of you guys but it was probably a bit earlier than you got there and as I couldnt see anyone I didnt stop but carried on home Smile The weekend haas given me alot more confidence in myriding (the ride there and the solo ride home) Cant wait to meet up with you all again at the KISS Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

sorry Hazel thought you were following the RAC wagon if i had know you were by yourself we could of waited for you,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tongue No worries Bill, I wasnt sure what was happening with the wagon and when they said they were going to be another couple of hours I decided to go it alone and I really did have a good ride and enjoyed myself, especially through Llangollen which was at a virtual standstill but I filtered through and even passed a couple of blokes Wink hee hee girls rule ok Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

More pics posted Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4043 seconds. There are 722 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption