Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

248 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2011 08:41:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok then Blackberry, Here Goes!   Would anyone be interested in a weekender? 19, 20 21st August,  Plan is as follows!   Arrive friday 19th August Pm or sat AM, Camping available with toilets, Pub 5 mins walk (accom available there also) Saturday: Leave at 10 ish for a ride out down south! breathtaking roads and scenery including cafe stops at LLandovery and Pub ( pre arranged for a cuppa) in Pontrhydygroes, then Elan valley to finish (all of it this time!) back to camp for about 5 ish and at 9 that night band and beer at the local Pub ( my band sorry)   Sunday The North!!!: 10-1030 start Machynlleth over the staylittle pass, Aberdyfi, tywyn, on to dolgellau, Bala then return over to welshpool via the most stunning roads and either depart home from welshpool ( easy for north and midlands) or have another night at the camp and pub!   I love ride outs so that is what this weekend is all about,there is no charge for the camping as it is on my mates land (he's a biker too!) But would probably be a fiver or so each to get a mobile loo on site!   If demand is high we will split into more managable groups everyone will have a map and directions, Phone numbers etc and i can do your route on your sat nav for you if you have one! I'll see if i can get it onto the events page Hint Hint Sandy!!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Do these places sell mint choc chip ice cream per chance lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sounds like a good one TDO .. guess I should get brushing up on my single track mountain roads LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Your band eh !!!! might be worth it just to be able to point and laugh at you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

oh BLX!! me & spesh are having our own mega ride out to South of Spain those dates. Hope you all have a good un Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

That sounds brill DO Thumbs Up
I can't say for definate, depending on the work situation...but I'll definately keep it in mind.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Wel it dosn't matter 5 bikes or 50! there are so many places that you'd probably never see , roads you'd usually pass by, and weekends for the beer and relaxing / sandcastles etc, so i thought a weekend where the riding is the focus might be a refreshing change!   The routes i have planned take us through some of the most glorious scenic places and an emphasis on photo opportunities and a "stately " riding pace with PLENTY of ice cream stops!!! Might even include an ice cream factory!! Whatever, it'll just be nice to play host to some of you!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Wont know till closer to the date as squiers the weekend before nd depends on cash flow (it's flowing really well at the min downhill lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hey Dark one definitly going to keep an eye on this one. The roads you took us down on Sunday were fantastic (including the hiding deeps blind bends and sheep) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

I'm up for that weekend 19/20/21 August - Count me in! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

does sound good ,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

going to keep a eye on that one it look good                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

i might be up for this O Dark One, please pencil me in and keep me informed as i havent done north before,, mic                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'll see if i can get it onto the events page Hint Hint Sandy!!!Wink   Sandy?! Shocked You'd have better luck if ya spelled me name right lol   When you submit the event to the calendar I'll add it for you, providing it's got the relevant info required.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

that told you DO lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Oooooh I'm definately up for this! If ya need any help DO give me a shout, I'm really good at delegating ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Done it Sandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,   Really sorry about spelling it wrong, but you should see how they spell mine sometimes!!!! Paul does not start with a W                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As Old Un said its close to Squires so i'll have to see whats left in me pocket by then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

TDO, will be on this one, after Sunday's taster would be great to do more. I had a great run from Crossgates to Newtown at the weekend. That made my mind up to revisit.                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

its a great stretch of road that one! but theres alot more like i and better!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption