wanted 400

17 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2011 17:00:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i am after a little 400 , honda , suzuki , xjr ,   more sit up style , ideally it must be running , mot & tax would be nice too ,as  i would need to be able to ride away   cosmetics arent  too important BUT  alittle pleasing on the eye   ( dont mind if it needs something sorting  just not mechanically  cos i carnt do that myself )  . Tongue                                                                                                                                                                               
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

on ebay   http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-HONDA-CB400SF-BLACK-/2806541...41584aab66   starting bid £700 , ends sunday , currently no bidders                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Typical woman! Want want want! LOL runs and hides                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

Thank u Fast jock    dunno how i missed that 1 ...  got others on ebay in my watch list   lol     Ghosty  run all you want    i'll find ya ....   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi, Nina,
             I have a honda 400 super 4, In fact there are 2. Pics on my profile. got to clear out me garage this year so they got to go. on sorn at the mo but run well and will pass mot.

pm me if of interest 

Jack                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Does it have to be a 400, up it a bit and there's plenty of GPZ500's about and they're a good reliable bike                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

Just got 400 in my head for some reason  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

lol ... wait till you sit on the SV ... will change your mind                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i had a cbr400 which i found too mad on the throttle for me!!! and didnt like ride position....then a bandit400 - the bandit was v nifty round corners etc but i wanted more than just to ride for speed... now i have a totally love my harley sportster best of all and its easiest bike to ride ever.... does what i want when i want love her Heart                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Don't tell Nina it's 'too mad on the throttle !!, She will want 4 of em !!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

lol  what u saying  shell   ?????   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloo76's Profile
lindaloo76

In: rotherham

zxr400....all the way...had 2 myself and they are stunning!!! defo planning on owning another  1 this year Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

i'm all sorted  now thanks every1  for ur help   ........    got xjr 400   his called stanley xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one nina Big smile an heres to many brill miles adn smiles on stanley Wink x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

all these new bikes coming, congrats with Stanley, and bumblebee arrives next week too !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

only new to me Ian   Big smile     HUGE   thank- u to craig  for helping  xxxxxxxxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dont matter nina, new or new to you, when we get a different bike there all new to us, congrats hope you haver lots of fun on it                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 899 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption