Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April

90 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2011 16:12:08 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hope nobody ate my mint choc chip lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great day out ... roads were brilliant and some of the views were stunning :)

Thanx BB for sorting this, Thanx Darkone for input and thanx to Bry for his seat :)

Cant wait for the next one :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The only problem, as usual, is those of us who didn't go can't figure out who anyone is because of this useless bl**dy photo system we have now because you have to go into the tagged version of each one to see if anyone has tagged themselves.  We used to just be able to scroll through them and say "oh, so that's so and so!" etc.  Really aggravating, too much of a pain to open and close each one individually to see names.   Whinge over, hate the new system, it's rubbish                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

best days riding i had in ages well done blackberry for thinking this one up Thumbs Up well done TDO for the route....awsome Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

To think i nearly gave this one a miss! I thought it might have been too long a day for my 13-year-old daughter, but in the end the only compaint she had was when it was time to head home! 11 hours and 270 miles after we started she got home with a smile on her faceThumbs Up

After we finished our ice creams (BJ take note!) the rest had pushed on over to the Elan valley. We gave up the chase at Devil's Bridge where we ran into the previously missing Earthwind, and then an elderly Welsh gent and former Vincent rider who turned out to the proprietor of Cambrian Tyres, Britain's biggest wholesale bike tyre distributor. He was't offering any free samples, but for what it's worth his personal favourite brand is Continental with Bridgestone close behind.

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Looks like your getting yourself a little biker chick there Wills, I have to say proud of the little un, she seemed comfortable all day with no complaints :-) I know like me she feels the cold easily.

It's so got me in the mood for more ride outs this season :-)
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

thankyou blackberry and every 1 else , great day out .......... cheers...................(chester s  a lovely city)................ hondas are great aswell.                                                                                                                                                                              
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

made this one last minute. so glad i did Big smile      brilliant scenery, you could have been riding in any country in the world. nice to meet old and new. lets do this one again will try to make a few more meets this year. ride safe everyone. hope to meet up again soon   colin.                                                                                                                                                                             
jimi123456's Profile
jimi123456

In: manchester
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

that was a fantastic day out with two great pillys , n dark one a big thank you cant remember last time i had so much fun on a bike lol . not forgettin karen n neil of course                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Wills how dare you have ice cream without me !!!!!!!

Think a wee slap is in order .............

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption