Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April

90 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2011 16:12:08 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Last minute decision - see you at the Bridge                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Weather Stuning!!! Patches of hill mist but that'll be gone by the time you get here! I'm leaving Rhayader at 11 so see you on the Prom, No need fr the ice cream today, they sell it there!!!   If you havent been to Aber this year yet, There is a new "designated" Parking area for bikes on the opposite side to the diner as last year, there is an "in and out" system ( not always obvious)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

FANTASTIC day out, good to see everyone old & new at the Bridge.  21 Bikes at the Dam ... great turn out  BB Great idea. (you were right about your taking of the group shot LOL) Peter thank you for the ride to Aber from the Bridge. TDO, thank YOU for showing me some areas of my riding skills that need brushing up, had I been riding longer I would have enjoyed those roads more, sorry to everyone I held up & thank you all for your patience. Ian, once again lovely ride back, thank you hon.  Long day but boy what a good un Thumbs Up Pics are going up ... the old guy didnt click the button lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

What a crackin' day and a good turnout too. That mountain road up to the dams was amazing. Thanks everyone for a brilliant day out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad you enjoyed it guys, just sorry i couldnt make it. We had a bit of a drama this morning, but managed to get things sorted in time to ride out for lunch. . . next time hopefully.

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Just had a look at the photos and it looked more like an invasion. I hope you all had a great time and didnt upset our local plod too much Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Big smile

*singing for BB & her group* 

Follow the leader, leader, leader , follow the leader (only when he is a member of YOUR group ) lmao 

*runs for cover*                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Haha Shell, 
getting lost is all part of the fun!Tongue

Got home an hour ago.....someone got lost AGAIN LOL 
got back eventually to 3 grumpy cats waiting for their tea

Gorgeous day out and nice to meet everyone

Thanks BB for organising and thanks for my lifts there and back, that will get the neighbours talking, I go out on one bike and come home on a different one 

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

well i got to devils bridge but missed everyone lol bumped into wills so rode back with him it was a great day fro a ride out sorry i missed every one though  lmao me tired well in though 200 miles round trip xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

What a great day, set of 08.30 this morning back home for 20.30

Last 20 30 miles lost feeling in my bum, arms, wrist, knees and legs ache but who cares it was an amazing day Big smile

big THANKS to everyone for making it a day to remember Thumbs Up

cw's Profile
cw

27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

All i can say is what a fantastic day Cool   Big thanks to Blackberry for putting the event together Thumbs Up and to the dark one for taking us down some amazing roads Thumbs Up   and everyone else for being there Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Fantastic day, fantastic roads, fantastic company Thumbs Up   Thanks to me for getting folk together!  Big smile   Thanks to Peter for getting us to Aber, not sure who got us from Warrington to The Bridge Inn lol!   And many thanks to Paul (TDO) for the ride out, brilliant.....   But......................................... no thanks to cw for losing nitro and mini nitro LOL   Carolyn, I missed you Cry   Like the Oscars this.... a billion thanks to all for coming to mine this morning, not sure how many there were, but it was great, partic the bit when a gang of blokes were stood with 3 satnavs and a road map, and still didn't know where we were going lmao!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Looks like a fantastic day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh....it looks like you had a great time, nice oneThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Hey Blackberry you've not mentioned that i lost fireblade john as well                                                                                                                                                                               
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Oh yeah cw lol

An Shell just realised what you meant!! It was the rider in front of us that followed a bike not with us lol. We did turn round eventually!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol BB when you did the right turn Ian was talking to me his words were ... Well that's gonna be a novel way of getting home, i hadn't seen which way you had gone lol.

Hurt all over today but it was well worth the ride :-) still grinning                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Woke up buzzing this morning! Smile  What a fantastic day! Superb scenary, brilliant sunshine and a great bunch of folk - thank you Heart                                                                                                                                                                               
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

Terriffffffiiiiiccc! loved the day! Rename the site Bikerlostmatch!!!!!!   Totally good fun all day, No moans and no problems!, (well apart from BB Not having enough Bacon, and getting you to Aber late ,then blaming someone else, then handing the day to someoe else to sort out ,then losing my zippo!!! then getting you all lost on the way home ) But apart from that ,......Stunning!Wink   BB, Only joking you were a Star all day! Thanks!Thumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Smile Great day, company, roads & scenery. Will have to do his one again, but this time get home on the bike rather than a hire carLOL.   Thanks to Karen, CW & all Smile that waited with me until Rac confirmed my recovery.                                                                                                                                                                                     

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption