Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April

90 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2011 16:12:08 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not sure if Ian n I will make this run, as it's the only weekend we have nothing on Ian may have to catch up with paperwork lol or the accountant will be after him, and as he only lives across the rd there is no escape!

BB can you put up the times you will be at various points pls and how long you will be there for? If we can make it then we can join you enroute :-)
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Yaaaah Alex, be good to see you Thumbs Up.   Shell, hoping to leave mine in Warrington for 9:30am and heading straight to the Bridge Inn Pontblyddyn where we will be meeting desres, this should take us about 35 minutes, on my calculations Geek we should meet up with des at 10:05ish.  We can wait for 15 minutes if anyone wants to join us there.    We shall then be riding to Aber to meet up at PD's Diner Big smile.   Hope this helps.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ok thanks ... Will see how much we get done on Sat and also if I manage to shift this ruddy headache I have had for 3 days :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

weathers looking good too for sunday:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Does that mean you'll be joining us Clinton?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hopefully BBTongue and il mail you..motown frestyle night sat so hope to get home early for ride out.   Thanks BB x                                                                                                                                                                               
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

Weather good for tomorrow, Hunreds of bikes in Aber today!!! New back tyre fitted and ready for a great day out!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Really looking forward to this TDO Thumbs Up   Should have at least 12 leaving from mine in the morning.     Anyone wanting a bacon barm and brew needs to be at mine for 9am so we can get away for 9:30am.     My neighbours are gonna love me LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Tell em to be glad they not my neighbours .... 8am if you want a brew from here lol Thumbs Up

Still not sure whats happening with us yet lol so see you if we get to the meet point lol                                                                                                                                                                              
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

The Elan Valley                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

Roll on tomorrow!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great Pic there Paul, Not a bad weather forcast either Sun 3
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Thanks for all the offers of a lift, I'm sorted now

see you all tomorrow 

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Sorted Thumbs Up

See you all there tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

sorry folks I have to work have fun be safe                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a great day everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Looks like we will make this after all ... will meet you all at the Bridge inn, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

im going as well just gonna check out time etc see u all tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we will be at aber noon ish, and gonna ride home our ususal way via devils bridge & mountain road stoping at crossgates for a cuppa. hope to meet up with you all there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If any middle earthers are there, you're more than welcome to come home my way for some good roads, and a cuppa at mne before you hit the A456 to brum.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 785 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption