Mods can NOT access PMs!

55 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2011 19:28:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sandi, Matt confirms the answer to your question in his very 1st post on this thread.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes sandi, thats correct whispers CANNOT be seen by moderators in the chat                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML, what a dope I am, of course it does. Thanks BL. (where did I put my white cane)   Well if that info is true it solves one mystery for me, at least now I know how someone knew what I'd said in a whisper.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hopefully this will stop any more rumours from starting :)                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Ok that ones been put to bed, let's start on the next one, Did you hear that story about ????? Haha I better not :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea dont wheels!  lol   Re the whispers and PMs... only I can access them.  But if an incident needs to be investigated (like the chatroom incident 2 nights ago) I can designate 1 or 2 mods to look into it, and I can if I want provide the whispers also.   In the case 2 nights ago (which hopefully most of you don't know about) all involved parties have given their permission for mods to view the whispers that were going on at the time.   I've added it to the rules page just to clear it up.   So to confirm, mods cannot access the whispers or PMs as standard, but I reserve the right to show mods specific whispers or PMs if we need to make a group decision about deleting a member for mis-conduct or not.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You can show me yours anytime Boss Man lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Oh there she is  LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Me !!!! what did i do now lol

If you folk have any queries regarding the rules etc after reading them just pm any of the Mod team and we shall endeavour to answer it for you (blimey i sounded almost brainy then !!!)

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

and you did that in your best ferrari owners club voice too Sis                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Jackie be kind to pengiuns ( can't believe he still has that as his profile pic)  suave ....sophisticated ....our leader  ...hahahahaha  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

looks a bit fishy to me  !!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

For the record, it was not me that brought this to the attention of Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe we should start a new thread, called rumour control, or the great BM conspiracy theory ?   would be quite amusing I reckon, oh that was Jackies' idea by the way...not mine, perish the thought pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i have heard a rumour that ............... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oooooh Scoobs...do tell....pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey at no point have i ever said out loud that Matts real name is Eugene !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha god dammit.   Might have a new photo soon for you if I play my cards right  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

See he has changed his appearance now to more of a Eugene kind of pose !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well actually I heard on the grapevine that Matts name is actually penelope, and that he can be found on the stage playing dick whittington....well slap my thigh !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption