Mods can NOT access PMs!

55 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2011 19:28:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Someone (I know who) has been spreading rumours that mods can access PMs and Chatroom whispers.   This is absolute nonsense and I want to make sure EVERYONE knows this!   The person in question doesn't like having his profile picture changed by mods and has taken it upon himself to s**t-stir about staff.   Anyone else found to be spreading lies about staff on or off the site will have their account DELTED without warning!   Have some respect for the people who make this place fun and safe for you all to enjoy!   I know what the mods can do, because I personally write all the scripts on the site - including their admin functions.   There's one person who can access PMs... and that's ME.  I would only ever read someone's PMs if a serious allegation was made about the person's conduct and was a safety concern for other members of the site.   Your safety and privacy is always my number 1 concern.   Also, your data will NEVER be sold on to 3rd party companies like some other sites do just to make a few quid.   ~Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Here here,                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well now Matt, I wondered when I heard it said, but glad it wasn't true. Yes, it may be necessary to review comments when there are complaints, but only then. Cheers for clearing that up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Matt, well said.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

about time to !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I never doubted it, it would have been an infringement of privacy, and I can see any one going there, I know I havent always been the best behaved person on here, for which I apologise, so I hope nobody thinks it is me that has moaned or stirred ref this, 'cos it isnt meeeeeee..........Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You mean it wasn't you this time! lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's a good job I love you Mrs Boss MOM xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol no it wasn't you mate  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hiya lmao this post has nothing to do with sh** stirring i just wanted to say >>> love the costume mat and i enjoy being on here i aint rode my bike as much as i have since joining and i also have met lots of new lovely friends.
so who ever causing a head ache>>>> STOP IT throwing ya dummy out of the pram >>>> lol
hiya to all and behave xxxxxx
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha, hope you're not gonna sue me for all the extra fuel costs you've incurred since joining BM?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hhmmmmm now there a thought >> thanks mat lmao xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah sue him...he's rich hahahahaha.....thanks for confirming that Matt by the way I appreciate it....and as for that Boss MOM !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha you gotta be joking, I wish I was.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Glad thats been pointed out Matt ... Rumour  Squashed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Wahooo for once i'm with Trots and didnt get in trouble :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey careful now Jackie we may start a trend for being well behaved....and that will never do !!!............Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Like you Trots i am always well behaved ask Boss Mom lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just wanted to say whoever started the rumour about this must have something to hide ..... i for one have no probs with Matt or any of the mods reading my pm's ...... believe it or not i'm an adult & if i had anything to say i was woried about i'm sure i could find another way to do it Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Matt, does that also apply to the whispers in the chatroom, that the mods can't read them?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1040 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption