First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

232 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2011 04:56:18 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

TICKETS AND T-SHIRTS ON SALE NOW! £10 each  http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1256   We have sorted out the technicalities and the long-awaited tickets and t-shirts are now on sale via the event page (see link above).  There will be no ticket sales on the gate, advance tickets only, so get in quick folks.  Payment to be made via Paypal.  Only one guest per member - partner/spouse or family member.  Friends requiring tickets who are over 18 can easily become standard members for free in order to buy their own tickets.  Tickets will not be sent out, wristbands will be issued upon registration at the rally.  T-shirts will also be available for collection at the rally. Please make sure you check the box agreeing to the "Rally Rules" when buying tickets and also if you are buying a t-shirt that you state whether you want your real name, BM Username or no name on the front (left side chest) as per sample in my profile. Any queries please PM me BEFORE purchasing your tickets or t-shirts as these are non-refundable transactions. This is going to be a great first rally for BikerMatch and you won't want to miss it.  Sunshine ordered!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Link to the example T-shirt... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?widt...p;type=JPG   Also available from the T-shirt order form.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Front of T-Shirt... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?widt...p;type=JPG                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

T shirts are available in regular or skinny fit for the ladies :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh, see, even I'm learning something new lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

BJ does that mean there are 2 styles for ladies tee shirts? OR is it a unisex regular and a ladies skinny fit?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Question.   I can't make the rally, but can I still order a 'T' shirt?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

?? Not sure you will have to ask Boss Mom but Im more concerned about the cant make the rally you will need a note from your great great great great gran counter singed by queen victoria

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Ouch         =l>O    woman down Cry

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You have already been assigned duties!  You can't not come, throws the system out of sync                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Trish Lady you are the line dance queen lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tickets going like my rock cakes and I have none left (rock cakes that is)!  Come on peeps, put your money where your face is on events                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

can you reserve me 2 please, cos Stormin is the weekend before and will have to work on The Gestapo ( the HR Witch ) to see if I can escape from Stalag 19  for 2 weekends  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PM sent lovely lady                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Thanks V xx recieved  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Roll up Roll up get your tickets and t shirts here :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

ticket and tee shirt ordered and looking forward too a great weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

1st OFFICIAL Biker Match K.I.S.S Rally (Keep It Simple Stupid) Friday 9th - Sun 11th Sept 2011Stoke Prior Sports and Country ClubWeston Hall Road,Stoke Prior,Bromsgrove,Worcestershire,B60 4AL. Calendar/Attendance: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1256   Come on Folks its the very first official Biker Match members (only) K.I.S.S. Rally Live band and DJ for both Friday and Saturday night Venue has catering for breakfasts/bacon butties etc. from 7am till 11am (eg. full breakfast inc. cuppa and bread/butter for around £4.50) Bar menu available from 12 noon throughout the weekend as well as burger van after restaurant closes later in the evening.Late bar Friday and SaturdayToilet and shower facilities available 24 hoursRide out planned for Saturday afternoon weather permittingOnly £10 per head for the full weekend's camping and entertainment! Tickets on sale NOW !!! Biker Match Members & Guests ONLY   (ANY queries contact Boss Mom)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Keep coming with the ticket sales and t-shirts.  Could I just remind everyone to tick the rules box when they pay for their tickets though please?   Cheers guys.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

you tell em Boss Mom !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1113 seconds. There are 447 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption