Squires Wednesday 23rd March 2011

25 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2011 21:44:37 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Poshbird, Karey & Myself are planning a run up to Squires tomorrow afternoon. 

We should be there sometime about 1 ish 

If anyone wants to join us on the way or meet us there ... shout up Thumbs Up

It should be a nice run as the weather is set to be good                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Woo Hoo...see you at one, ladies :>>                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Ooh I wish! Unfortunately can't make it.Off sick. You could all call round for a coffee at mine tho! I'm not far from Squires and I'm not contagious with any nasty dreaded germs !! Looking forward to getting back in the saddle with you all Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

If your not contagious ... get yer butt there

we wont tell                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyy nice one Alice..see you there hun x   Cath.. come on over!! haven't seen you for ages! x                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

guys are welcome too lmao but its a girls day out so far ... wooo hooooo coffee party lol see ya all there xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh...come on lads.. or are you scared?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lmao

They couldn't handle it !                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Most of us fella`s are at work in the afternoon ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1pm too late for me, would need to be earlier for me to get back for the kids Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nitro ... Some women do to :-) we are just making the most of some days off

Mom ... Next time we head south so you can play too :-)

PB... Coffee party? If you suggest a BM knitting circle we really ARE gonna have some strong words lassie! Lol

This really was one of those ... it's gonna be nice tomorrow and we all have no work what shall we do ... Things
Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP*                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

See you there Kaz ... 

See you at J46 of the M1/A63  PB at 12 ish ... & anyone else who wants to meet us                                                                                                                                                                              
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

yeah shell
il be there (( hhmmm a song somewhere lol)
bring ya knitting needles lmao.
anyone else up for the ride come along ..... see ya soon .. yay we're all going out on bike today bike today lol
xxx

Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahah.. daft buggas!   See you soon xxxxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Look out! Squires lol   Have a brill day ladies, wish I could be with ya but it's a long walk LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lmao ... If I could have given you a pilly Sandi I would have                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

hiya all
was a great afternoon sunny, coffee, great company was nice meeting ya shell and also seeing ya again kaz,alice and photo and best of all we can all knit now shell showed us how lmao xxxxxx
poshy the quiet one in th corner lmao xx

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

posh quiet - no way Pinch lol, your to far away from me girlies or I would have joined you for sure - girl power though Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Great afternoon 

Good to meet Posh & Photo & just as good to see you again Kaz & Alice.

Stopped for food on the way home as the roads were clogged, ready for feet up now Thumbs Up

& Posh ... I will expect you to have done the scarf for the next time we meet ... Kaz, I am not sure knitting whilst riding is advised LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 770 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption