Bike 4 Life Ride Out - Worcs - 26th June

38 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2011 09:14:32 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

YIPPPPPEEEE challenge taken. NB! need to set video on bike new tape charge battery and follow Paula to capture this historic ride LOL, if i can keep up Ermm

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bob u in the support vehicle lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Support vehicle! no i'll be a proppa biker this time (on two wheels) thats not in the van going fast around corners either BeeeeJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Unfortunately I cannot make this now Cry but hope it is repeated in the future as it is a worthwhile event.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Can not make this one now folks sorry, family party in Manchester !!!

Hope you all have fun

RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

And after having a go at me too  BJ!!  Smile  lol

Have fun where ever you will be!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry Rob but folk will get engaged and have parties outside Brum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and again its nearly here folks                                                                                                                                                                               
RobL's Profile
RobL

This Sunday folks!!  Email received from the organisers and they reckon about 1000 bikers are set to turn up!!!  Should be a good day!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

was doing it, couldnt make it, might make it, and now Can make it again!! . . . . Going to arrange a meeting point for some mates around 9.30 so we can go up together. Ill put it up here once decided if anybody wants to join us.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry i cant make this one, but know you guys will have major fun :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

This Sunday folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So, anyone meeting up around Brum for ride up there or just meeting at the Stadium?  Not sure I can make it yet, but if I can I will.  Organisers reckon about 85 mile trip.                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

Was a good day!!!   Fantastic weather, over 1000 bikes in all and a good 100 mile ride through great countryside and with great company!   Quite a few BM folk there.  (Pity I didn't have a camera with me!!)   And after the recent hold up of the charity staff where £10,000 of donated money was stolen they did a great job of holiding it together!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

glad to see it was good day and frick for the money stolen !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption