Lancashire Rock Bike Show 23-24 Sept

16 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2011 14:38:00 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I Have Put Posters on Event Page. I Think this is going to be a sell Out. It has the Pontential to be a Fantastic Weekend.   Watch This Space for more Info, after the success of the March Rideout to Coast Riders. I Am Looking to purchase a limited number of Tickets at £10 send me a pm if you require a ticket. DOA.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just Checked Premier Lodge for June 25th  oming back over £100 pounds FRi Sat Night. will up date on camping/ B&B's asap. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Is that £100 per night or for both sat and sun D.O.A. ?                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

DOA means the event CALENDAR, this is the event forum.   Follow link for info   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1161                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok,  Hotel Info Remember The event is in middle of Holiday Season I suggest you book early if not camping on site.   Nearest Hotel £3 Taxi.   Premier Inn  Blackpool East ( M55 Jct 4 )   Whitehills Park, Preston New Road, Blackpool, Lancashire.                      FY4 5NZ Telephone. 0871 527 8110   2 nights  2 adults  Twin Room Only.   Arrive Fri 24th June  Sat 25th  Depart Midday Sunday 26th June 2011.   cost of room £104  if you book soon.   1 night 2 adults  Twin Room only   Arrive Sat 25th June  Depart MiddaySunday 26th June 2011.   Cost of Room  £75  book asap.   Arrive Sat 25th June Depart Midday Monday 27th June 2011.   2 nights 2 adults Twin Room Only .   Cost of Room £104 book asap.   Remember Blackpool Busy June book early to avoid dissapointment. DOAEvil Smile More Info on camping on site and at Gillet Farm To Follow soon DOA                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Show postponed to 23rd-24th September 2011, see link:   http://www.lancashirechapter.info/                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I've updated the text in the calendar and altered the date, if you know of someone who is going please let them know the dates have been changed.   If the new dates aren't convenient for you please contact the organisers of the show, not Biker Match moderators or me, thanks.   If you've already booked accommodation please contact the owners if you need to alter or cancel your booking, sooner rather than later.      http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1161                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will visit and find out about change of date. And update any change to cost of accomadation. DOA                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Did you get any new prices  DOA

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have a few fone numbers for b and bs in Blackpool if anybody wants any :)  recommended by niece inlaw who was born and bought up there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Bump"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Really wanted to do this one but same weekend as But why rally Unhappy

Never mind, will just have to go to the next rock night Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Because they have moved this event from June I will Miss It myself as I am off for my annual trip to Cornwall on 23rd.   I have not been to coasriders for a couple of weeks. so I will go in this week and find out if this event is to take Place. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Still time to get your names down folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's too much going on lol! Wanna do this, but sooo overdrawn and skint it's not even funny! (lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Time running out folks its this weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1239 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption