no motorways to blackpool meet

10 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2011 12:35:34 by PHOTOGRAPHER1 | Go to original / last post
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

on sunday 20th there is a few of us riding together to the blackpool meet - we are traveling on main roads and NOT  motorways - we have poshbird and karey coming from the leeds side through bradford and to colne to mine - we also have a few 125 riders with us - from here around 9.45 we are going on the bypass from nelson to blackburn - then onto the Tickled Trout at the bottom of preston - hopefully getting there around 10.45 - leaving there about 11 and taking the main roads through to blackpool - if anyone want to join us and other 125 riders - feel free - or even let 1 of us know and we will look out for you on rout
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

yeah i meeting karey at garforth not far from squires and a mate at xgates on way to photos. anymore need to follow pm photographer or me we will pick you up on route lol.
all welcome xx

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm setting off from mine at about 7am...if anyone's free to ride to Garforth with me, you're more than welcomeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

See what I can do about meeting you at the tickled trout,Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hey everyone
plans changed a little bit im still up for meeting peeps but karey kipping at mine so dont need to go garforth but still pm me and we will sort some where to meet ...........
dont let this put ya off lol

PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

if anyone is coming down the m6 and wants to meet us at the tickled trout - its juntion 31                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

also meeting at the end of the m65 at boundry mill - leaving there at 9.50                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

re-fresh                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

so far there is 5 of us  - 2 riding 125's - if anyone else wants to join us - pm me or poshbird                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

bump                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 748 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption