Biker Hotel

25 Posts | Latest reply on 13/03/2011 17:13:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

brumax, it is a stunning, yet scary road to travel - my Aunt lives on the road between Applecross and Sheildaig which is another magnificent  single road to try rather than going back over the pass to Loch Carron.  Once you reach Sheildaig it is worth travelling through Torridon to Kinlochewe. Turning left to ride up the side of Loch Marie there if strong possibility of sighting a golden eagle, then on up to Gairloch which has an awesome beach, on route to Ullapool.  I agree with you 100%, it is a beautiful area and makes me proud to be Scottish. Boody, Emdee and brumax thanks for the tips on hotels as I plan to do a bit of touring on the bike this year.  Does anyone know of any biker hotels, b&b around the Sutherland area? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey bobcat,   i know that route and i have seen that eagle Big smile i normally camp, durness campsite is  good  theres a hotel and i think a bunk house in the village,  and near ferry to cape wrath,   i would think any accomodation up there is going to be friendly, coz they need customers in there short season,  hey if you get to elgin theres a bed for yer cycle and a garage for you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Imagine that, the same Eagle - small world LOL  Thank you for your offer, be careful though I might take you up on it and drag you touring Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Aye, like you style, just realised I read your message wrong lol brumax - I would be happy with your garage and my beasty in your house.  Would you trust me in your bike though as it looks impressive hehehehe.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i dont need any draggin ,im just back from a tour of New Zealand, and its a wee bit cooler here, hopin to go to germany in august   mmm you on my bike, you would want to leave yer scoot behind and run away wi mine                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 1455 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption