Hi There

29 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2011 18:08:15 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hi there sandi, clinton, little chick and who ever reads this.Handshake green ? well its the irish in me blood, born in germany and fully english (sausages/beans/2 eggs/mushrooms/fried bread/hash browns with 2 pints of builders tea)lol , some may say act daft, i call it f**** p*** off with life mode, 45 same partner for 28 years , 2.4 kids, 2 cats, house (struggled to pay off the morgage,) no work, earnt £220 since christmas, just brought a bike in scotland, and decided to get home if and when, only a 550 mile journey, and not in any hurry, i might see some of you on the road , i might not but anyway good health, good luck, god bless and good night........mic (mad mic but not always 22/3/2011) Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi welcome enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

hi made it back in 1 piece glasgow, ben nevis, fort william, loch ness, inverness, wick, john o`groats, inverness, perth, edinburgh, haywick, carlise, cockermouth, windermere, kendal, blackpool, M6 to macklesfield over to leek, derby,  nottingham, grantham, peterborough, cambridge , bury st edmunds and met a fellow triker who lives not more than 10 miles away.....and home in time for tea (4 days 1400-1500 miles) and feel alot better now thank you (not so jarred off) Mic  Sleepy any comments ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

oh , and by the way .......sorry Leo cub for nicking/hi-jacking your page...........................     Ive done me time on the naughty step... ( i wasn't to know , as i was a newby my self  Geek)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol the naughty step for us all :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

**** hands mic more secret stash whilst he is on the naughty step lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Jackie naughty girl haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

ssshhhhhhh Mom might hear

**** hands clinton a cadburys cream egg for bribery purposes

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

thank you jackie (spoken in a whisper) hi clint                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1767 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption