Open or Full faced helmets??????

110 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2011 21:06:20 by Running Man | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mikelebike - Thumbs Up   Runningman - Im on my second Caberg flip helmet with integral sun wisor, it's my fav so far Thumbs Up there is so much choice now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

being a flip bobkat, are thy very noisy helmets ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Kiwi's Profile
Kiwi

In: Crewe

I fancy getting a flip up, but heard alot of stories about getting wind noise                                                                                                                                                                                 
Running Man's Profile
Running Man

In: Ashby de la Zouc
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Thanks for the info Bobkat, I will have a look at the Caberg.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have the Caberg Justissimo GT with integral sun visor. It is a heavy lid(1800g), and has a lot of wind noise. I wear ear plugs most of the time, so the noise is not a problem, and I've got used to the weight now, so for around £160 it's a good value lid.                                                                                                                                                                                 
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Wacko Blonde moment alert!!!!!!  It is bloody noisey Pinch wind whistling !  Didn't realise it was the lid - eeeeeeek LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Caberg Justissimo for me.....like someone said, best of both worlds is a flip up with added bonus of a sun visor.  You can have it up before setting off or before slowing down and if some crazy car driver cuts you up on the motorway.....you can put it back up and give him a word of advice.  One also looks like a topgun if one has the visor down lol.
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi biker32/fellow tyke!  Welcome to BMThumbs Up   I have the Caberg Justissimo flip up too, I must admit its a great helmet and i loved it but I've since got a Shoei 1100 and it's so much lighter and quieter. Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Carey...ta very much.

I cant afford a carbon fibre lid.....so will make do with my windy Caberg with integrated sun visor for now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Running Man's Profile
Running Man

In: Ashby de la Zouc
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Thanks for the info Bobkat and everyone else, I have looked at, tried on and purchased a Caberg Justissimo GT helmet yesterday, feels good, I am glad i asked the question.  Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption