Disappearing

33 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2007 17:58:35 by RC | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Anyone any ideas where everyone is going to?   Theres looooads of people cancelling their subscriptions etc, and none joining.   Has something happened that I'm not aware of?  Has someone said something I've missed???   :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Don't know hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Not heard anything myself... Ermm   This is one of the better sites I have found in a long time.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

We do try  :-) Glad you like it, it's growing and getting better by the day                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

chat's busy at the min Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

excellent, thats just what we want.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep even im there............go on say it what a surpise lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

not surprised at all, you never post in the forums or go into chat.  I thought u was a new user, I had to check.   haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yes im new hi im rc be gentle with me lmao

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i domt post half as much as i use to

will go blommin mad NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

IM NOT ERE MUCH GOT TOO MUCH SHIT GOING ON I POST WHEN I CAN I DO LIKE IT HERE I PROMISE LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

Its a great site matt and so is chat room its their loss   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt, it's well into the rally season mate, folks probably aint around to browse the site, they may 'cough' up later.      Ditto Istaqa's comments Big smile   how's your 'cough' Matt? lol Hug   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha coming on well now, cough (Private joke for everyone who's thinking WTF? lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

me but hows the chip pan matt   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

couldn't help but explain the coughing Matt, it's all that chippy pan smoke LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

stick to oven chips matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha, balls to the lot of u!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

noooooooooooooo chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Quote Matt: haha, balls to the lot of u!   'Balls'?  in what form? If ya mean attached to my person then I'll give it a miss ta, if ya mean attached to a hunky fella then chuck him over my way.  Evil Smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption