East Mids overnight rideout!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 31/03/2011 21:55:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

There's a biker pub at Friskney (Nr Boston) who have rock bands on most Saturdays, and camping adjacent.  See the link for a list of their gigs:- http://www.anchorfriskney.co.uk/gigs.htm   Does anyone fancy a ride over one Saturday afternoon, fish and chips and ice cream in Skeggy, then copious amounts of beer at the pub in the evening? We could tie it in with a ride back via BikerBills Willingham Woods Cafe!   Sounds horrendous eh! What do you reckon?                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey sounds good !!!   esp ice cream part lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

That Scotch Chocolate mid April look hilarious, have a look at em on You Tube.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6jmDnRQbYQ&feature=...re=related                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sounds good apart from the beer !! lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yus sounds good to me toooo Big smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so your not riding through the night then                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

what u like lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

sounds like a good idea Thumbs UpBeer

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

el ninja, I thought that as well - a ride through the night - bet you were joking, scarely I really thought it WAS an overnight rideout Embarrassed must be my age Big smile.  I'd love to come, bit far away for a one nighter - have fun though xx
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

over nite ride out would be ace idea ! beet the sun west to east like jezza                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

sounds interesting especially going to my cafe, but dont have my bike on the road till April.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ANd i get first crack at pilly Mr Bill dont forget !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

do a over nighter later this year ,,paris for the day..yes the one in france                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

so your not riding through the night then   Depends how lucky I am I suppose Wink   Seriously though, Paris and back on a one nighter, I'll let you Hobbits tackle that one El!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

3 hrs to dover ,1.5 ferry,,, 3 hrs calais paris 380 miles each way ..                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Jeez that's punishing. How long do you get in Paris?                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Just mapped it out. Really up for it if weather good via Cat & Fiddle, Chesterfield and Lincoln. 5 hours for me though, so lunch a push unless I'm woken early by the (hopefully) glorious morning sunshine. The Anchor looks promising too. I see Storm are returning; a good sign. St George's weekend sounds good too, though possibly busy. Subject to weather, count me in. Just let me know when. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

None, cos it's a rideout to a pub in Friskney.   The 'overnight' bit refers to camping out, not continuous riding, and the camping overnight is to enable gruelling partying frolicks and alcohol intake not gruelling mileage!   But it looks like you have some interest El, so why don't you sort something?                                                                                                                                                                                 
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

when u thinking for ??    got Mablethorpe on 19/20 March....                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Good to hear you're interested in coming from so far afield Des, and as for when Kaz, whatever weekend suits best.   St Georges weekend is also East Leeds Lions rally, and Gin House are decent but they are on the first weekend of the Scotland Tour, so they are both out for me.    Exhibit A are on May Bank Hol, and are a good band, and I wouldn't mind Storm on 2nd April but they both clash with popular events, MCN at Skeg and ITV/Barmouth, so would chuck a spanner in works for anyone pre booked on other stuff (I'm not).    So what are preferences, 2nd April, 30th April or another date?   Edit: 16th April clashes with Idle Hands but I can defer my fix to their gig on May bank Hol in Bakewell.  Ouch My head hurts!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption