Scottish Meet Ride to Roadburners St Georges Day Rally 22/4/11

31 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2011 08:36:58 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Minnie please try to come huni - be so good to see you.  LEDD think there are another couple of folk meeting so probably be junction 44 Carlisle & Workington, ASDA is just off the round about first right - will pm you though.  Carrie see you for a jig lol x
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

I ok Kate i'll just check me map lol.....c ya later x                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Think we are all sorted - Star and I will be at ASDA first right at the lights into the industrial park off the round-a-bout junction 44 at 12 noon for any others wanting to meet up. (at the petrol pumps)  The forecast is good to here's to a good weekend Cool   The rally is at the Rugby club on the left hand side as you come into Maryport - ride safe everyone xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

OMG Katie and Ledd in the same field....how can I resist Right, my back has stopped hurting so will set off after work on Friday evening ... see yoos all between 7 & 8 Ledd, sara is all loved up these days so i've lost me rally buddy at the weekends lol. But she's deffo aiming to come to the rock & bike at squires in August so maybe you can catch up to say ello there chuck x                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Great stuff Minnie - ya made my day, see you Friday night huni xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

SORRY cant make this one Unhappy  but catch up soon lovley ladies
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

Just got back,nice little venue lovely peeps,Kats ride-out to the town,was only a mile but we still got lost lmao hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sorry folks , it was my local bike club rally and i only made it on friday for few hours with Bigned, as he was going away on Sunday i spent time helping him rather than staying at the rally, and working all weekend :(. Gutted i missed you all after you made the effort to turn up . Hope to catch up soon
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

Nee bother Carrie we had a great time met some nice peeps and it was a nice wee town xHug

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Aww, so sorry to miss you Carrie. The hospitality and the music at this wee rally was brilliant. I think we all ended up with aching jaws from laughing. Lovely to see you again Ledd...and Katie...a weekend with you and Ledd is always an education lol. More fabby new friends weebobby & starstaff. I got me pillion ride after all....brilliant afternoon taking in some gorgeous Lakes scenery with Bry...thanks for that Bry

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1043 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption