Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper 10 Pin Bowling get together

134 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 23:34:47 by madhat | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Party LA Bowling, 17 Miller Road Ayr KA7 2AX on Sat 19/3/11  meeting at 7pm   HugHello all,  I've put all the details on the events page.  It seems a good deal eats first and then 2 games of bowling for £11.00 per person.  Please add you name below together with your choice for supper.   Look forward to seeing you then Beer   Menu: LA Chicken; Homemade Lasagne; Scampi; Haddock; 1/4lb Cheeseburger; Steak Pie; Homemade Macaroni Cheese; Spicy Chicken fillet served in a soft bap; Chilli Con Carne.  All served with french fries or jacket potatoes, beans or side salad.    BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad   ME                  hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli  ehrr chicken                         think a better have a think about it lol                                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad   ME                  hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli  ehrr chicken                         think a better have a think about it lol                  ME                   The LA chicken with chips  Please Katie Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

mmmm am hungry now lol   have a fab time folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Lol Madhat, I've had a thought (scarey I know Pinch) Blackberry is arranging a visit to the Coastal Riders Cafe in Blackpool on the Sunday 20/3/11 from 12 noon (on events).  What do folk think about us doing that on Sunday - it would mean an 8am ish start Shocked would be a great run though?     BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad   ME                  hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli  ehrr chicken                         think a better have a think about it lol                  ME                   The LA chicken with chips  Please Katie Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Nice one Katie, I'm there.

BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad
ME                   The LA chicken with chips  Please Katie 
Whacko            Macaroni cheese & chips

I'd love to run down to Blackpool but it's early yet to know what weather will do. Will wait before I commit to that run.

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Thanks BJ Thumbs Up  Jack I totally agree about the weather, and the time is not cut in stone lol.     Nice one Katie, I'm there. BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME                   The LA chicken with chips  Please Katie  Whacko            Macaroni cheese & chips I'd love to run down to Blackpool but it's early yet to know what weather will do. Will wait before I commit to that run.                                                                                                                                                                               
Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

Hi Katie count me in with the Bowling please,   BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME                   The LA chicken with chips  Please Katie  Whacko            Macaroni cheese & chips Fe                     Chilli, Jack spud n side salad   Lovely day here..shame have to work ;-(                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

hi katie   BOBKAT            scampi  jacket potato  & side salad   ME                  the  LA   ckicken   with chips  please katie   WHACKO         macaroni  cheese  &  chips   PANEUROJIM    steak  pie & potals    katie  blackpool no I cant go sorry                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

jackie you need to get up here  "Fruit Pudding" awaits ya Big smile   well am defo up for both but depends if some kind gent will offer the mad wuman a pilly ......pretty please Wink    ohhhhhhhh  just notices(very deep voice with hand singnals) STEAK PIE yum yum yum yum BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad   ME                  hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli  ehrr chicken                         think a better have a think about it lol                  ME                   The LA chicken with chips  Please Katie Big smile Whacko            Macaroni cheese & chips ME                    Steak Pie  ( defo wont change ma mind promise) Thumbs Up Fe                     Chilli, Jack spud n side saladPANEUROJIM    steak  pie & potato,s                                                                                                                                                                                 
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

sorry honda hotlips FA you got post in as I was dowing min                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

all sorted jim :)))))))))))Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

NH i am in Mablethorpe for the sand racing that weekend but i shall come and annoy you folks soon lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

have you changed ma name to Nutterhat then or were ya typing that fast ya forgot the a LOL :))))  and ya welcome anytime Hug x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I'm on a different keyboard today :)                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

aye aye that auld ploy LOLLOL   a try that one everyday at work lol
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

tis true i tell u and i have my new glasses on and i'm sitting at a different desk and and and and ..............................                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

BJ you should have the HUGE plate of fruit pudding at MadHats Wacko...................................................JOKE only kidding Evil Smile lol.  I heard you love fruit pudding the way cats love cat nip only I hope you don't roll in the fruit pudding LOL    ohhhhhhhh  just notices(very deep voice with hand singnals) STEAK PIE yum yum yum yum BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad   ME                  hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli  ehrr chicken                         think a better have a think about it lol                  ME                   The LA chicken with chips  Please Katie Big smile Whacko            Macaroni cheese & chips ME                    Steak Pie  ( defo wont change ma mind promise) Thumbs Up Fe                     Chilli, Jack spud n side saladPANEUROJIM    steak  pie & potato,s                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

That's my weekend on Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Sorry Madscots Unhappy, it was the only one we could fit in before the rallies really kickoff.  Hopefully next time Thumbs Up.   ohhhhhhhh  just notices(very deep voice with hand singnals) STEAK PIE yum yum yum yum BOBKAT             Scampi, jacket potato & side salad   ME                  hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli  ehrr chicken                         think a better have a think about it lol                  ME(MH)            The LA chicken with chips  Please Katie Big smile Whacko            Macaroni cheese & chips ME                    Steak Pie  ( defo wont change ma mind promise) Thumbs Up Fe                     Chilli, Jack spud n side saladPANEUROJIM    steak  pie & potato,s                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6953 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption