Sat 12th March . food,ale,chat night out

53 Posts | Latest reply on 14/03/2011 20:41:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hi all Big smile

Can't be too many wet weekends left before the season kicks off!

Anyone up for a village pub crawl (3pubs) and general get together here?

Reasonable amount of bed/floor space available for over-nighters. Could do a Squires brekkie on the Sunday ??

Any takers????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LMAO your brave Alice .. you sure that your village can cope with BM ? 

Will let you know closer to time, not sure at the mo what we doing                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would love to pop up, but unfortunately can't make it because of having the kids.  Have a great time                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

bump Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I could be up for that ... let me know nearer the time and date. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm up for that Alice                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

looks like we could be on  for this one...any more?                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

think the edinburgh bike show on that weekend and ave all ready commited to that sorry alice but defo next time :))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

birthday bumping !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm this is close to my birthday so i could be up for it Thumbs Up   Give me a nudge closer to the time & i'll see if i can make it !                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Yay :>> If weather's kind....maybe a wee ride-out from Squires on the Sunday?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Possibly...but only if you promise to remember your keys!
Oh, and Happy BirthdayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

XK is not allowed he hasnt been a good enough boy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are norty boys not allowed then?Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ah so you admit to being naughty then !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Every chance I get!Evil Smile

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

XXXXXXXXXXXXXKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the heck you been ? 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hibernating!Sleepy

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Playing the tortoise again then XK...Must be the drinking season starting up!!LOLBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Oy....stop sabotaging  my thread LOL  You lot comin' then ??????????

Cawood only appears every 50yrs....if you get drunk enough you might see the headless biker Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption