Formula Grasstrack Association

33 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2011 09:25:24 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For anyone interested in an afternoon out on a Saturday watching a bunch of lads and lasses race round a field then call in and say hello    Whitchurch MCC is a small grasstrack club and I will be posting up various grasstrack meetings around the Cheshire area.  Entry is free and usually starts from around 1pm.    http://www.formula-grasstrack.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

About time we seen you in your sunday best                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

what... wearing a big yellow dayglo jacket and waving a flag? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Thats it hun your come get me outfit                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

LOL  that's true... they do seem to aim for me instead of going round the flippin track!!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

This event is now on the calendar   16 April 2011 @ 13:00, FREE entry   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1404                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

FG sounds like fun i'm game :)                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cant do the 16th as it clashes with the easter egg run, any other dates yet?                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Yep Jackie, just waiting for the regs then will post up :)

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

When post future dates ... I will make sure I get my butt to one of the meets Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Up for this wahooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

For anyone going on Saturday, the postcode is approximate, please keep your eyes out for small flags with FGA on them, it is on a field off the main road, flags are usually at kerb level.   SY14 8JN is the postcode where you need to go to, don't go to Mikes address, Mrs Mike won't be too pleased...... LOL (yes she has had people turning up there before now !!!  )                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Small flags with FGA on them (FeistyGirlArena)                                                                                                                                                                               
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

yep   that them  jp LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

wish it was closer to me i would go watch that                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cant make this one but def up for the next one and am i right in thinking Whitchurch is were that bikers cafe is that does mega breakfasts lol                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

Yep hun it is Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

even better bacon butties whilst watching go meeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 1492 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption