anyone herd from???

60 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2007 21:27:13 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

am sure he will manage that storm cus he tends to do everything with attitude nowadays!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

In: essex

hi i'm still alive too. Been away holidaying in Wales. Going down coal mines and visiting caves, really nice time. Back to work monday tho xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome bk hun xxxxxxxx glad u had a good time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome back.  Poor you havin to go back to work on monday... IM OFF FOR A MONTH! WOOOO  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

welcome back rach - you might have a month off matt but look at all the work you got to do moving house - make sure in that month you get some bike time in though!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hiya rach good to have ya back mate, glad you had a great time in wales               Big smile
elburns29's Profile
elburns29

In: Bedlington

Just saying hi, only just registered on here and making my first post.   HI!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Welcome on board elburns29.   Good to have you here hun xx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

welcome to the madhouse elbums........ur new jacket  with the buckles on is hanging in the corner ...........trust me yo will need it after being  here for a week or 2..........lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

elbums gs LOL   revenge is sweet Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

see its shows i have been here a while di had my jackets for ages now.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

welcome to bm  elbums Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

hiya elburns29. welcome to the nut house    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

welcome elburns   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

rc, not you as well?   you on the diet coke again LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

its the eyesight di - I got new glasses but still cant sort my dementia although I can see better   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Storm.moshing is a kind of dance where you just start jumping around & bouncing into ppl,I'l show you at the bbq mate,& I promise not to knock you flying LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

knock me flyin mate an i'll sit on ya !!!!!!!        Shocked     how many beers will this take to perfect the throwin yaself at peeps then ?????? will wear jaks sparring kit just in case lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

think u will need more than that mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

like head banging and pogoing at the same time lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption