Aldi bikers stuff again

34 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2011 21:50:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have to say , Aldi Airtools are ok ,but air tools are pretty simple not too many working parts n no electrics to go wrong.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aldi homebrand TV's 'Tevion' do give a . . . . wait for it . . . 10 year warranty!! They wouldnt do that if they dont last. Just try taking it back, it might be a friday afternoon model! . . . . . and the bike stuff is surprisingly good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Brave words from a man with no pic.  Can't see you finding a "nice lady" with those kind of comments!

firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

over to you                                                                                                                                                                              
madge's Profile
madge

In: sheffeild

have for sale ccm 604 rear whitepower shock off 2002 ccm if any one interested £80.00 quid if any one interested  think av put it on right ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i dont think many will see that ad here madge..... your best off creating yourself a new topic  or asking a mod to move it for you chuck Wink if you want to create a new post there is a button just above the main forum you are in if that make sense!!  Exclamation edit!!! click the button says New Topic below the Sign Off button top of page                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

the aldi bike gloves looked a bit sh.te, better on ebay                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

only trouble is , some one may have brought them from aldi`s LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I bought Aldi bike gloves and think they are ok for the winter and good value for the price. There's a lot of crappy bike gloves out there, particularly in bike shop baskets that are more expensive and not as good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i cant remember if i ended up gettin mine from aldi or lidl.... but they aint the best ever!!! they will do for sure but they aint the warmest ever and my right hand always seems to slide outta glove slightly so by time i arrive at destination me fingers are only kinda half wayup where they are meant to be!!!! Disapprove   basically they dont seem to big when pull em on but dont seem to stay on ... grrrr trouble wiht being a smurf and having smurfs hands too Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have bought gloves from the baskets like we see in bike shops, and i aint that impressed to be honest, so will check aldi out as if there twice as good and half the price that sounds good to me !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I've got really small hands too and always have problems with gloves. I wouldn't wear the aldi gloves in the summer as like you say they are not ideal. For me though when it gets a bit chilly, I wear them, but must admit that I would buy a decent expensive pair if I used the bike in the worst Winter conditions. (I wimp out then and use the car!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

did buy a fip up open face  hat from aldi`s today  (that will keep them evening bugs outa tha face)       £15.99                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bleedin eck, wish i'd looked last week, they had 44 litre dry bags for £7.99!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption