Aldi bikers stuff again

34 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2011 21:50:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well as many of us know a lot of their stuff is quite good. From Thursday 3rd March they are doing a whole new range of stuff 

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week09Thurs...z_src=main

Motorcycling Jacket
Motorcycling Trousers
Compression Thermal Underwear
Motorcycling Socks
Motorbike Windstopper Shirt and Trousers
Motorbike Accessories
Motorcycling Touring Boots
Motorbiker Gloves

not sure I would trust my head in a £30 helmet tho LOL

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thanks shell...might pop by for a nosy :>                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

The socks in particular are great but also the jacket and trousers are good value and ideal for a spare set for occasional pillions etc they are armoured to ce standards and fairly water proof tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Think ill get jacket for work and for playing in the dirt........you will find me when fall off in the bushes lol,padlock and chain looks good to,,,will get 2 mi thinks,nice one shell                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Shell   I got the thermal top last year and its really good quality.  Thumbs Up   Lidl will probably follow suit, a week or two after, they usually do.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

ooooo can replace the thermal bottoms they cut off after accident whoo ooo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Will check out the stuff in Aldi's on Thursday.   I'm with the general consensus, that is, Aldi's gear is usually pretty good for the price. (especially my animal torches, Penguin, Cow and Pig!) Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP*

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Best go get some trousers being as i keep getting moaned at :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP*    This is today, folks!   Mate of mine just bought the boots and says they're very comfyThumbs Up   Don't forget Lidl have their bike stuff in on Monday   http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offer...date=18730                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

went Aldi yesterday and tried on teh small gloves which i reckon are a mans small coz they were like a large on me!!! shame as they are pretty good gloves.  The trousers look really good too, unfortunately too long for a smurf LOL bt 30 quid cheaper in Aldi compared to Lidl Wink - not been Lidl yet....
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I bought a pair of the £13 gloves. They are good quality for inexpensive gloves as you can actually bend your fingers in them!   Also bought some of the undergarments and neck warmers.   Not had a chance to test em out yet as I went out on the bike last Fri and somehow the solenoid stayed connected and the starter motor was permanently running. Luckily only damage was a burnt out battery. Got a new one on charge now so going out on a test ride in another hour. yippee!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yayy tried on the trousers over jeans adn bought em.... bargain Tongue - then nipped to lidl and bought some gloves... even better whhooop lol Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

The windproof stuff is pretty good too, I wore mime coming home yesterday. Tho the trousers have had to go back ... The knee was half way up my thigh!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh Wacko the knee armour in the wind and waterproof ones? or those close fitting stuff you wear under trousers?? not good either way!!!! i got the waterprooof/ windproof lined trousers.. hopin the knees dont end up half way up me thigh...tho they are around me ankles at mo as im a smurf.... teehee not really LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

The close fitting ones that you wear under clothes, ok I am only 5Ɗ", they didn't fit right at all and I would have thought that the knees would be like yours lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have to admit i find the trousers were freezing!! maybe they are only good over jeans... went back to wearing leathers trooos instead!! but also the gloves are pretty naff too lol... i guess ya get what ya pay for.... after some kevlar jeans now ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have a pair of thier over trousers, find they are ok if have tights or leggings under them & also the lining ... dunno about gloves as I have Richa ones                                                                                                                                                                              
picko's Profile
picko

In: wirral

tar shell                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i think all aldi and lidl stuff is rubbish. ive bought tvs there - dont last. bought some jubilee clips once - absolute rubbish. would'nt dare buy any of their tools, although i suppose they'd be ok for women who can't tighten things properly or can't undo tight nuts and screws so they get a bloke to do it - with real tools.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption