squires cafe sunday 27

32 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2011 00:20:42 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lmao @ Alice... shhhhhhhhhhh    haha   I'm still laughing here.. LOL   I forgot about the deck chairs!!!   pmsl.. that was soooo funny!LOL.. I think it was PHOTO's trike tho.. Nellie's was the one with the flames!!    I've got cheek ache with all that laughing!  thanks again everyone, hope to see you again soon!   PHOTO..  great pics! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor

It was great to meet you guy. just wish I had sometime like Squires near me, O well it will not stop Gilly and I coming up to Squires. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Yep, Kaz..it was PHOTO'S !! That's another brain cell gone :>>

See you all again sooooooon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Great to meet you all, old & new....Good ride over to Whitby with blackberry, laimdan & my mate VIC (LOLsuprised you remember your own name Karey)..Bloody cold but enjoyable nonethelessBig smile..                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

..... & my mate VIC (LOLsuprised you remember your own name Karey)..   Oh my days!!Wacko   I  tell ya.. I'm going wappy!   LOL   Sorry, I meant Vic!! .. Rick might have been the name of my mate, that  I couldn't remember??!!?  lol..don't ask.. I think you had gone by then, Red!   I think Alice and me are sharing the same solo brain cell!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                     
Gillya666's Profile
Gillya666

In: Alfreton

Thumbs Up Yeah great to meet everyone again today...old and new lol....brill pics "Photo".....we are all missing out on an alternative career here guys....should of been supa models haha!!                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hehe alice them deck chairs need to be flame retardent LOLLOLLOL ... yeah it was a good laugh to meet up even though me and sandi had no idea as we were filling our faces in the carvery round the back lol it was only when i heard kareys little voice calling me and i thought ooh arr who knows me here ... and as they say weve now got the photgraphic evidence Thumbs UpLOL..... yep got to do it again                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

didnt realise i had taken off the piccys of the trike seat that doubles as a barbeque so ive put them back on in my projects bit Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Haaa haaaaaaaa LOL

I thought you were talking about the rear seat!!   Nearly got a nice piece of grilled rump!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Great to meet folk yesterday... couldn't believe we were stood right next to poshbird and photographer and didn't realise.  Good job we were chatting about the site and they recognised a name we mentioned!!!   Enjoyed the run to Whitby, but brrrrrr it was cold!  Great to be on the back of a bike again though Thumbs Up.   I've put 3 pics on the events page, nothing exciting but I like to make the effort!!!   PS:  old red,  bring spare batteries with ya next time!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Batteries have recovered from the cold, cameras working fineThumbs Up..   Such a pity my old bones are still feeling the cold!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm still drying out, no I don't mean alcohol lol   BTW I had a SALAD!! *cough cough* LOL   It was lovely to meet you Alice2, Gilly, PHOTOGRAPHER1, Poshbird and Suzukihen and to meet up again with you Kaz.   Thanks for the photos, for the calendar, Karen and Photo   How did the Fred Hill Run riders do? Hope you didn't get wet.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption