squires cafe sunday 27

32 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2011 00:20:42 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Gilly and I are going to squires cafe sunday if anyone fancy meeting for a coffee.                                                                                                                                                                              
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Popping in for lunch tomorrow, Sat.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

id come say hi but ive not got a bike !!Cry only a lid lolx                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

we are goming by car, cause my friend has not started her bike lesson yet and got no bike,                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'm hoping to get there ladies :>>  A few others around for the egg run    
see the thread for  East Mids ride-out            

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Follow the link   (Fred Hill ride out from Squires)   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1346                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

May be there in the afternoon, it depends on what time We get back from Brum                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'll probs be there.. what time are you all meeting?  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

how come there are 3 threads running on squires for tommorow.

6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Cos it's popular lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
Gillya666's Profile
Gillya666

In: Alfreton

I think we'll be there after the run has left.....around 12ish, hope to see you there karey and alice, and anyone else that fancys a cuppa Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Pissing down in Manchester at the moment, but will be there hopefully around 12ish...Who,s buying??Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

I would but you may get there before me lol Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich

Be ready for my 2nd cuppa thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

me and poshbird are going to meet at the end of the ride out at the sunn inn - hopefully see a few there                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

chucking it down here Unhappy   I don't think I'll be going on Zig, he's not running right...and the wing mirror still thinks it's a disco ball!!  spinning round like nowt right!  lol   If I go, I'll be there about 2ish...   Have a good day everyone, ride/drive safeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds

it was so nice to meet you all that i met today.

had a real good laff xxxxx

Karey's Profile
Karey

Had a brilliant afternoon .. was great to meet Posh and PHOTO and to catch up with Blackberry, Laimdan, Suzukihen, Gilly, Oldred (and his mate Rick), Alice, Sandi, Nellie .. sorry to anyone i missed.
I still cant think of my 'mates name'  chuffing memory is crap!!!  lol   It was a good laugh, thanks everyone, brightened up a rainy SundayHug   I hope all those that did the run, had a good rideThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

great to meet you lot today :-) just loaded the 2 pics on the event page - you know who you were - lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I love BM Heart

You guys have really brightened up my day..and given me a good excuse to ogle bikes !!

If anyone has a spare deck chair..pass it on to nellie !!

If anyone wondered why that strange lady with the purple hair was begging you to "come 'ere " ...... don't worry, we'll sort her medication out for next time !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 878 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption