christmas toy run?

9 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2007 19:06:55 by RC | Go to original / last post
simon_zxr's Profile
simon_zxr

In: anglesey
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi there me again ive bin playing with the idea of a toy run to bangor ar glan clwyd hospital at xmas as nothing like this ever happens up north would anyone lese be intrested or next easter a easter egg run? just an idea to cheer up the kiddie winkles in hospital?!
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i havent got a bike but wud b very happy to donate summit x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

im the same as bettyboop no bike unless we can do pillion xxxx and i will deffo donate summet xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

yes interested in the christmas toy run.  Here on the Wirral we already do the Easter Egg Run, Fantastic Day                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

yes i agree with thompsondiane the egg run is a massive affair but a xmas run would be cool although north wales and the shadow of the mountains and the snow could prove to be very very interesting lol There is another xmas run somewhere from chester I think Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awww what a lovely idea simon, i haven't got a bike to go on the run with,  but i will donate a pressie for the kids. (((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

Count me in for an xmas toy run what about to Alder Hey or Pendlebury Childrens hospitals if you dont fancy Glan Clwyd, but GC is an easy hospital to get to straight off the A55 near Boddlewyddan                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

OK, talk of the "c" word is banned til at least feckin October!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

bah humbug di lmao                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 451 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption