"Alzheimer's will be sorry it caught Terry Pratchett."

10 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2011 06:05:15 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Funny, sad, thought provoking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qQgWCQESgo

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I think a lot of people are still uncomfortable with it. good that its being highlighted.Thumbs Up That's it! Next time i put the Alpen in the fridge, I'm calling Dignitas. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

I'm just going to ride off into the sunset

best hurry up and get my CBT before it's too late                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Balance might be an issue. lolGeek    maybe wobble off into sunset. we'll have to get you stabalizers. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

LOL

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

you watch that sore throat laughin like that. GeekGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

ooowat    it the one how look after the one how has this it had for them it a 24  7 jop and the hardest jop to do  my hat of to the ones how do this jopHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That vid won't work for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I can't speak about alzheimers, but my dad has terminal cancer and has said many times he wishes he would go to sleep and not wake up.  It's very sad because you want to do something to help and there is nothing you can do.  He has now started getting confused though, and that is very distressing.    However people care for anyone with alzheimers, and not end up losing it themselves I'll never know.                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

My wife and me looked after my mother in law for 10 years, really painful to watch her mind deteriorate slowly over the years, yes it was funny at times but not very often, I would only say to anyone who is in a similar situation to push for any help there is out there, we didn't get to know things until it was really too late and we missed out on so much things that could have been of help not just for ma in law but for us as well.
Good luck.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption