party time in nottingham saturday 26th !

53 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2011 19:16:57 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Suz Hug fanf***kingtastic Thumbs Up we were almost ready for the ride out but weather and under the weather stopped play LOL star is still recovering ! Definate must for repeat performance Big smile Was brilliant to meet everyone and like you say .......faces to names Thumbs Up Rock on and yeah i know what you mean about the neck ache Ermm ....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

some pics on the events page Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wicked pics kay Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

hey guys stil recovering lol... uuurghh xx but fab nite thanks ladies xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Brilliant evening, have not had that much fun for a very long time.
When's the next one ??? Put me on the list. Brat                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya Folks   I had a great night out... :)   its taken me most of the day to recover ...   Hopefully HB will let me come back another time ...pmsl   Star xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

OKBig smile bloody brilliant and yeah come on you folks from the robin hood country  let's do it again Thumbs Up (glutton for punishment ! ) LOL Rock on ,,,,hb X
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Good to see you guys had fun :)                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sorry for the delay in posting, I've had some bother at home and this is the first time I've had a minute, and I've only got this cos I can't sleep Unhappy   As for Saturday, great night out, great party people and a crackin pub, I'm well up for this one again, and if I can have a bit of somebody's  floor space to kip on I promise I won't bail so early.   For info, it's Dreggs party there on the 19th of this month, that should be a good night if anyone fancies it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah cool im up for that on 19 defo and if you need a bed for if you prefer floor space LOL 6ypsy you can stop at mine - i got double bed in spare room, a big sofa and floor space so tae ya pick hahaha sounds good to me tho yayyyyy bring it on again Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Mmmmm, sounds a good one. The Dreggs are a fab crowd Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

hmmmm, 19th. Might be up for that myself. Brat                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Yep that sounds like it might be worth a trip into town Thumbs Up   HB

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 636 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption