East Mids ride out 27th Feb

20 Posts | Latest reply on 02/03/2011 05:12:42 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm going up to the Fred Hill Run next Sunday and I would love some company on the ride up there.   It starts at Squires at 11, so I'll be riding up to there from Derbyshire at about 9.30.   If you are north of me and I will be crossing your path at any time give me a shout if you don't mind me meeting up with you, or if you're giving it a swerve cos you're too far away to meet the start time you're welcome to do some miles on the Saturday and stay at mine.   Pm me if you fancy it!                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Update   Beer BeerParty Time   Beer BeerParty Time Beer Beer   In addition to the Sunday ride out, we have a Scottish VIP in the area on the weekend, so we're having a Knees up in Nottingham on Saturday night to show her how we party south of the border.   There's a contingent staying with Honda Baby, and the overspill are staying at mine, there's plenty of room for more so shout up and join in.   We're meeting at the Salutation Inn (NG1 6AG) for about 8pm, full details will be on the event calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bloody marvelous and we are are well up for both Thumbs Up go girl
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

2 are's lol well i'm just a bit excited LOL and i think there may be 2 l's in marvellous Big smile but i'm not an english teacher so don't take my word Thumbs Down just trying to bring the thread back to the front as it were Confused ok i'll go to bed Sleepy night folks hope to see you sat Thumbs Up Pen x                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

PS don't wanna piss on the parade but .....notradamus predicted that the trouble would come from the east ! Wacko duck LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

H B have an S lol  (Nostradamus)   This event is now on the calendar, please take loads of decent photos?    A new thread with the appropriate title would make it easier to find.     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1386                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

bikes off the road at moment but might drive over to squires on sunday to say hi geuss rossi and me better not follow parade in the van though                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Thanks Sandi Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Won't be doing the Saturday night but myself, laimdan and old red are hoping to get to Squires.  Anyone else from our part of the world fancy joining us?  We can arrange to meet along the way.   Jac can you confirm are they leaving from Squires at 11 or 11:30?                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Bugger!   It's due to leave Squires at 11.30, but I put 11 to trick myself and make sure I got there in time for a cuppa!   I've told me the real time now Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Would've love to have done the rideout, but need to get Zig sorted before his first big ride.   I will more than likely be up at Squires on Sunday thoThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Probably see you there then Karey, bacon sarnie and coffee before the off Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyy nice one!   can't beat a Squires pasty tho Wink lol                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

I know, trouble is they are that nice the dog menaces folks when they have them lol.   She usually gets some as well, I'll have to take tips off her for getting what I want.   Ooh naked Ray Winstone on tv.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah... tell her i need some tips too!
Yehhhh Quadraphenia..great film...and oooooooooh Mr Winstone!!!!!Shocked  lol   Back on subject..............see you Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Could make Squires in the aft...anyone likely to be around later on??                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

I'll be riding back that way Alice, about 3ish I reckon.  I could fit in another cuppa in by then no doubt!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Reckon I can make it for 11 now...bacon butties anyone?? 

Kaz...you still going to be there?  I shall be bike-less too :<<                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Sorry I couldn't make it Sunday, and for the delay in posting, I've had some bother at home and this is the first time I've had a minute, I've only got this cos I can't sleep Unhappy   Hope you all had a good chin wag (and pasty) at Squires, and the ride out went ok. From what I remember, at least the weather did the decent thing.   Soz all!   Jac x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption