On Line Theory Tests

35 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2011 13:00:16 by Gillya666 | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

http://www.motorcycle-training-forum.com/forum3_how-to-...-test.html http://www.onlinetheorytests.co.uk/hazard-perception.asp http://www.lets-ride.co.uk/mod1.htm http://www.billplant.co.uk/hazard_perception_test.html http://www.apass-training.co.uk/#/module-2/4539423690   I looked at the dvla and also all 4 bikes which i found very good I looked at the above as well good luck gilly                                                                                                                                                                             
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As i see the hazard test, it is for 16/17 year olds and is a good thing for those people who have never driven/ridden before, but for everyone else it is a stealth tax Angry The theory is more like a refresher course, and doesn't do anyone any harm to swat up on Smile

You will be fine....you will breeze in the test center and come out with a lighter wallet and you will also be certified Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Still practising on the computer and getting passes!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Gillya666's Profile
Gillya666

In: Alfreton

Yey Shell...its going well and im almost there....brill site thanks for that... so now ive booked my 1st proper lesson for this sunday so everyone wish me luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Just a note on the theory test it runs out after 2years so if anybody took a test within the 2yrs it would still be valid!!!

Good Luck for Sunday Gill

Jan X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Glad it's helping you,

As for luck you dont need it I am sure. but I will wish it you anyways 3-) the best of good look to you x

As for you Zel ..., still practicing and passing??? we need a wee chat my dear!! (PS good to see you smile again)
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor

I stay away from King's Lynn on sunday then lol.   Good luck GillySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Good luck Gilly 

Thumbs Up

mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor

Just had a go at free biker theory test, wops I fault need to read highway code more.                                                                                                                                                                              
Gillya666's Profile
Gillya666

Theory test is booked ......... will keep you all informed Thumbs Up tho its not for a couple of weeks yet.
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Woo hoo !! Go girl Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

I did the theory test last year.  I paid to download the whole database of questions and just memorised them on the morning of the test. If you want the link I can do some digging for it.

Agree though that if your highway code is good your more than half way there.  It's just there are a bunch of specific bike questions so make sure its the bike theory test your studying and not the car.

Good luck.
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

In fact the link was still in my bookmarks :)

http://www.2pass.co.uk/software_motorcycle.htm

Gillya666's Profile
Gillya666

Thankyou Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption