Northern Lights

15 Posts | Latest reply on 22/02/2011 13:10:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So, did anyone in the north get to see the northern lights? 
I'm so jealous!

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

I Didn't see anything last night, it was too cloudy
Supposed to be able to see them again tonight so will be wrapping up warm and going out later to see if I can see anything                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i can see the lamp post light out side my house                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

in that case, do the fairy lights outside my house count as Northern Lights ? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
neil1340hd's Profile
neil1340hd

In: Ilkeston

I thourt i was the only one that still had xmas fairylights up outside the house ...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

fairy lights are for  life, not just Xmas Thumbs Up

neil1340hd's Profile
neil1340hd

In: Ilkeston

thay must be ... not took mine down sinse 2008  Wackogot rope lights inside around my living room as well ..LOL party palace .....
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

I used my fairy lights with an old wine box to make a lamp.                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

In Berwick 2 years ago and we could just about make them outLOVE this song.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV8uvKqlcQY                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Seen nothing here :-( too much cloud I reckon.  Any clear skies anywhere in uk?                                                                                                                                                                             
Excesspeed's Profile
Excesspeed

In: Lytham St annes
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Bugger have i missed summat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ladystarlight xvs's Profile
Ladystarlight xvs

In: Birmingham

I was waiting to see the Northern Lights but the weather has been aweful here in Brum....The light pollution is as bad as I've ever seen it.  Been out a couple of times to have a look but NO GO!!!  Have you seen them by you Gat?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cant see the lights here it to dark outside,,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

No, i'm way too far south Ladystarlight.  And it was so cloudy I couldnt' even see the moon.
But seeing the Northern Lights (preferably in Norway) is one of my dreams.
I never get to see the meteor showers either. GGRRRRR

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Someone put them on facebook, recently, one of my friends, they were beautiful, so jealous also that I missed them Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5776 seconds. There are 855 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption