Guy Martin on TV

22 Posts | Latest reply on 10/03/2011 16:39:27 by ayjay | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

A must too see for any Guy Martin fans..........

Have we got news for you! Set your videos, HD Recorders, TiVo’s or Sky+ for BBC 1 at 7.30pm on Wednesday the 2nd of March when Guy’s long awaited TV programme, “The Boat That Guy Built” will finally air - and at prime time no less!
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll have me mug of tea ready for watching this Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Will have my tea ready to hand aswell lol                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

This is next Weds!!!

Don't forget it's milk in first and use a teapot!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Here is the synopsis for Weds 02.03.2011 from the BBC.

Guy Martin starts a six-week mission to renovate a neglected narrowboat, named Reckless, with inventions from the Industrial Revolution. In this episode, he builds his own 18th-century blast furnace to cast an iron pot so he can boil some water, then learns how to throw his own traditional Wedgwood mugs so he can enjoy a perfect old-school cup of tea.

Exciting!,,, oops font...

Ahem,,  Exciting!!  I have been known to throw a few mugs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

It means the next time he wins a race he can use his own mug for a cuppa                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

make sure you watch this TONIGHT folks Thumbs Up

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

should be good seeing what they get up too off the race track                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Linconshires answer to Fred Dibner   top bloke two sugars please in my tea                                                                                                                                                                             
gsxr1000r8's Profile
gsxr1000r8

In: Ipswich

Just watched the programme, Guy to a tee or should it be tea.   Has he found a new job for when the wheels won't turn as fast?                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

Guys a legend top top bloke... Enjoyed that could of watched an hour easily, can't wait for nx wks.... Hope he goes well with tas this yr...:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

I agree Fog , also,  I can't wait to watch him racing this year - think (hope) he'll do well with TAS Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

oooops!!  missed it..                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

**smacks Lime round the head with a wet kipper!!** Stern Smile   you can catch it on i-player (& welcome back to the land of the living btw) Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

It was really good                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OoOopsss

Watched it n thought it was good .. Forgot to record it for Ian                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

(Quote: Holmfirthgirl) I can't wait to watch him racing this year - think (hope) he'll do well with TAS Thumbs Up (Quote)

I'd like to see him get a TT or NW200 win this year also, with TAS.  I just hope he can produce the goods, and keep his mouth shut without dissing the team.  Guy hasn't done a lot for his racing career, and made a few enemies in high places, by complaining about and blaming the bikes in every big team he's ridden for this last 2 or 3 years.
Simon Buckmaster got well stuck into him in the press not so long ago.

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

oh crumbs, I missed it too Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

for those that missed it, The Boat That Guy Built is repeated tonight. BBC1, 18:30.   DNS - yep, I know what you mean, he's a bit like Hizzy was - passionate about racing & not much interested in the politics of keeping sponsors etc happy & will always say what he feels at the time. But yep, I do hope he gets a win this year tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

Another top episode last night lovin this little show..:-))                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 939 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption