Working away from home

19 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2011 12:59:54 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cry   Hotel rooms can be so very lonely Cry   Got my table for 1 booked for 7pm and I am thinking that perhaps I should stock up on chocolate and wine, have a relaxing bath and get to bed early, then I thought, 'That's not me'!!! So yes, table 4 1 at 7, choc and wine I can manage. Here's the rub....I have the play list from Saturday and plenty of room to dance LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bl  dont fortget to get the complimentary soap n stuff to take homeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

BL , tip for yer Wink (works for me)

When I do distance work (HGV) I take my laptop with me and use 'home' pics as my screensaver, so theres always something from home thats around me, be it my bike, dogs or family......(yeah in that order hehe)....just an idea.
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I might invest in something else to entertain me ; )  Like lots of chocolate!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Room service on its wayLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Are you bringing it Clinton?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Erm might be a bit far away lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

your in there clinton !!                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Take the chance to 'chillax' and recharge your batteries for the busy rally season ahead lady Wacko you will need all your energy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Trish Lady find someone off BM to keep you amused locally lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

@BJ - I can see it now. Travel lodge car park with 50 bikes outside , haha love to see the receptionists face.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol DT  more like 100 bikes now you said that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Sounds like a plan Clinton Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

If all these hunky bikers arrive, me thinks Trish will work away from home more often Wink lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DT and IanLOL   Wagons roll leathers on hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey if you guys are wearing leather i'll be joining Trish to be amused lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie thought you had turned over a new leaf and stopped all this leather stuffLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

nothing nicer than a firm male butt in leather eh girls ??Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Clinton that par of me will never die lol

new leaf when ??? did i miss it ???

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 924 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption