Im tt...

20 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2007 14:47:31 by Di | Go to original / last post
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wondering if there was many going this year from BM?                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Would have loved to have gone but couldn't get the time off workCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Im the other fortunate going with Babbsy. If anyone recognises us come and say hello. We can enjoy a nice glass of lemonade together! If we are on the floor it's probably the uneaven path! Nothing to do with Vodka! I am the quiet, sorry quite loud brummie, Babbsy is the Southerner, dont worry folks I have given her a map to get past Watford Gap!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

See you there!  Im the one going round and round in circles trying to find my way round the island without going over the mountain! Or maybe i am just being my usual self and getting lost!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

let's hope rube isn't going then cos you two would be a right bloody pair, he goes round and round in circles looking fer Derby LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Di, I've heard that Derby  is a fairly rough place and if I was in the area I'd wanna keep going round and round too pml (j/k)                                                                                                                                                                              
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

says she from huddersfield lol , my grandad lost his leg in huddersfield ...they'll blumin pinch anything there Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOL

storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

he shud have put his foot down an not let them get away with that millsey  !!!!!                                    Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

careless of him millsy!!!   should have been more careful of his body parts fer god's sake Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

no wonder rube going round and round in circles if he looking for Derby on the IOM TongueLOL And you dont need to tell me how rough derby can be, i grew up there, but it is a lot more genteel now its a uni town! or should that be a lot more shite now its a uni town, i moved out a couple of years after, before i got sent to jail for a mass student murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Di's Profile
Di

Don't know if this link will work but it's not funny!!   http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/...=EPI-91499                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep its true di was talkin to friend who still lives on IOM 2 nites ago an 100's of passengers are stacked up at haysham an liverpool docks cos boats keeps breaking down.   wot a bummer for all those folks, wud be easier to hire pedalos to get there !!!!!!  mass exodus of bikers an their bikes pedeling like the clappers towards the IOM wud be worth seeing them dock !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

Yes and dont we know it .... babbsy and I have been kicked off  the 9.30pm from liverpool and put on the 2.55 am from Heysham .... still suppose we are still getting there. We have still written a complaint though.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Fingers crossed ya get there hun. xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

thanks Di                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awww kate an babbsey hope you go on ok, will keep fingers crossed for you and all th rest of the peeps trying to get there. trouble is for those they can get on the boats 20 will be let down the Steam Packet motto has always been "we never leave anyone behind" !!!!!!!  looks like that motto has sunk to the bottom of the sea. the boats are booked every year and a year in advance so think they are lying when they say the boat companys they use wud rather not take a booking for tt week, an they nearly double their prices too so they not losing anything at all. there expecting up to 75000 peeps this year cos of the centinary and i think they just cant cope with that many. good luck again an let us know all about it when ya get bak, if ya got any pics post them up too wud luv to see them   tc                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Thanks Storm. The main thing is we have a sailing unlike some poor souls.  The ferry company have messed us about big time with trying to get a decent crossing.  The bad thing about it all is that we booked up last year while we were out there cause of the centinary. We have sent a letter of complaint and am trying to get something back.  We booked ourselves into 1st class as a treat and you think that might of helped out, but obviously not. The guys that we board with on the isle are coming in from Cumbria and they are having trouble and there's 8 of them with bikes! Anyway we will of course send some pics in, if they are decent! We will try and log in while we are there as well.   If anyone is in Douglas on sat 2nd kate and I will most doubt be in SAM'S at the start of the eve, come and say hi. We don't bite, honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

GRRRRAAAA ....  WOOOFFFFFF .. WOOOOFFFFFFFFFF                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Where's that muzzle got to!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 487 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption