helmets

30 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2011 20:36:55 by Contradiction | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Has anyone any experience of the scorpion exo 750 air???                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

had a flip up caberg =noisy , now got a x-lite old stock for half price ..and it is light  not a brick on your head  plus not noisy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Little Chick I read some where that the scorpians are noisy at speed but not from experience, I was looking at them myself...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So far, the only negative thing i;ve read of the scorpion exo 750 air, could be the weight, due in part to the pump up cheek mechanism. other than that all the reviews i've read seem positive, but it's a new helmet, so maybe not tried and tested to any extent! Mine is coming from France soon I hope!! Thumbs Up

Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

For the record, I use an x-lite 801, average price, and a good fit etc.

Can be noisy with all the vents open, so very glad I invested in some custom ear plugs at Kelso last year. Got the ones with the 80dB filters in... Can still hear Shell at motorway speeds, but none of the damaging noise. They're brill and recommended.
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Ian Said "Can still hear Shell at motorway speeds, but none of the damaging noise."     Isn't that a contradiction in terms??     **HFG Runs away very very quickly & hides somewhere>>>>>>>>>>>>whooooooosh**                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Stella !!!

You should know there is no place you can hide from me ....

I have to agree with him though the ear plugs are a godsend ... Especially if you suffer from tinatus !

Ps I find turning the headset off works better lol
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Recently bought a new Nolan X-Lite (x-602), great fit and quiet. Helmet also came with a pinlock insert. I have always used earplugs this combination works well for me.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The helmet arrived today ahead of time from France!!, When I first put it on it fitted really well, but when I pumped up the cheek pads, I thought "wow" like having a duvet wrapped round me bonce sooo comfy. I just need to test it out now on a bike.............Shy..................Harley Couple
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I've just tested a Schuberth C3. An amazing piece of engineering: light as a rizla paper, comfortable as a dressing gown (bit of a squeeze getting it on) and quiet as a ninja and little or no wind buffeting.   Everything they say about these things is true, but then it should be for 450 quid. I'll definately be getting one when I've got a spare half grand.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 845 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption