matlock this sunday 20th feb ?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2011 10:48:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I just thought i'd stick this up as ive not been to matlock for a good while & missed the meet last weekend The weather is looking ok but i'm going anyway so if anyone wants to join me get in touch Thumbs Up i'm thinking the usual place at between 12.30 & 1.00pm ish.   Happy to ride down from here (nuneaton) at any pace & will probably have a pilly seat spare for anyone close with there own kit   Scoobs Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

I'm up for this scoob Smile
Can i ask for your pilly seat if weather aint looking too good?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya tatts Yup the pilly seat is yours if you need it, no worries Thumbs Up shout up later in the week & we'll sort it out .                                                                                                                                                                                 
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

I will come for a pootle too :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Thanks scoob Smile   KN, Looking forward to seeing you again x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i could  be up for it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i think i may well be recoverring from a darn good night at rock city... so will play it by ear on this one LOL ... have a good un tho would have been cool to meet you scoob and tatt and latchy and see you agian Kaz... next time if i dont make it Wink xx                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Longish ride for me and if the snow holds off may be up for this. Bloody snow?!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would be good to see you all there if you can make it folks Thumbs Up Looking forward to it already Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Will try and make it depends on wot time i set alarm for,prob leave essex bout 7 am                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you better come suzi witha new gate fitted !!! no excuses now !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'm elsewhere but see if they fancy it and if I can get a pilly of course !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Thumbs Up If roads are dry!  I'll ride down and meet folks though, do the rest of me scrubbing miles!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol well ian if past track anythign to go by after a night at rock city it will be play it by ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ....... but yus indeedo with me fence sorted i can riiiiiiiiiide - il let ya know sunday Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Think I might toddle along on Sunday too                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

If it's dry will try get all the boring stuff done sat and see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

dependant on the weather, BBC keeps changing it heavy rain to cloud.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sealskin's Profile
Sealskin

In: Wolverhampton

Weather permitting for me too!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

If someone my end would be so sweet as to offer me a pilly i would love to come Ermm pm me if your feeling generous ....i will buy the chips and coffee Big smilex                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Its pissing down here,and been told there is snow in harrogate,so i reckon its going to be every where up your end,could you let me know wot its like and wot its going to be like thanks,hard one to ask i know but the force must be with one of you jedi lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption